Hi folks, 

This article about a SmartSheet competitor, Airtable, has been making the rounds in my little universe of technology products researchers. https://medium.com/@WeWorkUX/the-atomic-unit-of-research-insight-17d619…

As user researchers, our job is to understand users of our products - their

Hello,

We are currently using a web form for customers to submit a service request. After the form has been submitted a auto-numbering confirmation is generated and the customer is sent a notification with that confirmation number. When we process the request we often need to split the service

I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi,

Newbie question here.

Let's say we have a simple SUM formula:

=SUM([Column1]15:[Column4]15)

Is there a way to specify the row # using a variable or some kind of reference to a number value in a cell?

For example, rather than "15", something like

=SUM([Column1]Row:[Column4]Row)

where "Row" could

jbradbury

I have used Smartsheet for years and find it to be the best Project Management platform to date.

I have a few features I'd like to suggest be added in the near future... please note if you'd find any of these helpful too. Hopefully this will help grab Smartsheet Developers/Engineers attention.

-