Hi everyone,

I've searched through the community but couldn't find the right solution.

I need to feed specific sales metrics into a dashboard but want it to update, according to the Today column. I receive the previous months information on the 15th of each month, so the formula would need to cover

For a product management file, I want drop-downs to be limited based on how a previous column is filled out, as it would be a massive dropdown list otherwise.

For example, if "fruit" is selected in the "food type" column, I want the next "sub-type" column to have a drop down list for apples,

Is there a way (or an add in) to drag or attach photos directly from Google photos to the attachment window in a sheet? 

I  know I can upload from a Google drive but that requires me to save my photos to my drive. The other option is to save them to my computer. It's cumbersome to do that.

There has been very little discussion on this topic.  What is required to get this feature added to the API?  I have been assigned the task of creating a JAVA app that will create new workspacea from a set of templates we've created. This is to be done through the JAVA API(SDK). I've completed the

has anyone come up with a creative way to combine a template with a cover letter? So example - we use smartsheet to gather requirements, we want to deliver those requirements to our customer at the end of the project in a polished package. Right now, we use the export to PDF, and add a few notes in

Wondering what template might be the best way to create and share a purchase order system for our construction projects.  I want to add links, pictures, pricing quantities etc.

Can anyone help with