Dear Smartsheet,

The issue

- import of a google/excel sheet containing an "Assigned To" column fails to assign to known smartsheet users any of the tasks listed in the file that was imported with matching user names/email addresses

• The specific problem is that even though the name or email address

Hi, we principally use smartsheets to generate Gantt charts for our various projects. Ideally we would like to set up conditional formatting (for example task-bar color) for all of the children of different parents. 

So for example, let's say "Phase 1" of a project is the parent, we would like an

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to smartsheet so I may be asking your help for something that is quite easy to do :)

I have an excel formula that I need to migrate to smartsheet to help me transform seconds in HH:MM:SS

The excel formula is =TEXT(IF(I4="";50;I4)/(24*60*60);"hh:mm:ss") & ":00"

Is

Hi, I am looking into utilizing a ITIL related priority matrix approach to populate a Priority.   The 

Priority levels column's cell would have values P1, P2, P3, P4, P5.   The formula needed in the Priority column would output an appropriate priority level based on specified combination of values

Is there any update on when this feature will be implemented? I cannot believe it is still not possible to assign a task to multiple resources. 

We are going to need to move to another site soon if this issue is not resolved. It seems crazy that after 12 years, this essential feature still does not