Hi,

I'm trying to create a dynamic 'To-Do' list (for want of a better phrase), that automatically steps the jobs - i.e. only start task 2 when task 1 is expected to complete.

I want to make this as automated as possible, and I understand that dependancy columns do not accept formulas, but wanted to

Here's what I want to be able to do for resource management. Is there a workaround to accomplish this?

• Assign individual resources  (they are not licensed users) to a team\group. Assigning tasks to multiple individuals does not work for me. 
  • Each individual has default work hours. E.g. 8 hrs. It can

Is there any way to select only specific columns to be included in alert messages that are sent out using the SmartSheet Automation feature?

Currently, I set up an alert. And it displays all of the columns, even if I hide certain columns in the sheet. I'd like to be able to select which columns are

Hi,

I am looking to create a formula in a column that automatically calculates the date of 12 weeks from the date of deposit column. Can someone please help with the formula? I keep getting errors. Specifically I would like the "estimated completion date" column to be the "date of deposit" column