I am adding new entries to a sheet daily. I need to know on a given date how many entries were added to the sheet. I need to be able to adjust this daily. I have created something on a google doc that works very well but I can't seem to duplicate it in smartsheets. My goal is to have this count

Hi everyone!

We currently use Salesforce, Quip & Smartsheet however, we have not yet added the integration to sync them. Can anyone tell me what the huge advantage is to justify the price of the integration? The video links are a bit vague & I need to provide a few good reasons, other than an auto

Has anyone had any luck with using API's or exporting/importing Smartsheet scheduling projects to Oracle Primavera P6?  We are using the cloud version of P6 and both it and Smartsheet technically have open API's so it should be possible.  However, rather than recreate the wheel, I'm wondering if

Hi everybody,

I need your help.

Currently, our requirements request process is as follows, enter the form within Smartsheet register the emails of the people who want the application to ​send, Then these people receive and assign other resources if necessary.   It is important to indicate that it is

We use Smartsheet forms to track time and expenses. This morning I have come upon a serious problem for needed updates for one of our clients.

Entering time, employees select from radio buttons, a Phase, Project and Service. We have the following form entries and number of selection options:

Phase -

Hi all,

I could not find any thread with this specific problem, pardon me if there is one....

I created a new Workspace, and within that workspace i also created a single spreadsheet.

So i start writting content on that spreadsheet, then click the small "floppy" on the top left, close the page and