I have migrated our Engineering change to smartsheets which is working fine.  I now want to progress this by adding approval requests.

We can get changes approved by 3 different people, so I have created an approval request which gets sent out once a box is checked to declare the change is ready for

I am trying to develop a dashboard generator so that I don't have to recreate every report I use in our dashboards each time we have a new project.  I would like to be able to select the project number in one location and have all the reports reference that project number to pull data from their

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know if you are able to use date columns when automating a progress bar.  Basically dates are entered as product moves to a new stage in the process. As the dates fill in, the progress bar fills as well. I've used nested IF formulas for automating a progress bar but, for

Building a kanban board with typical IT cycle states: Ready, Dev, Test, Deploy, Done.  I'd like to track cycle times and throughput.  I've created (locked) columns to capture a status change for each of the cycle states; e.g. Dev Start and formula "=IF(Status@row = "Dev", TODAY())". That works to

RIGHT NOW:  

Implement a pop-up warning to alert someone and verify that they want to delete a row.  You do it for unlocking rows, and that's nothing compared to deleting a row.

SOON: 

Give us a new user level with edit access but no ability to delete rows

or make it impossible to delete a row if

I have 3 forms, that I need to be sent out as a reminder on a certain date. I have a 4th form I used to collect email addresses that I would send the weekly form to those addresses. I want to keep reminding them to complete the form if they have not by a certain date. So I was thinking I could make

I have seen some of these head-in-the-clouds people at Microsoft do some really stupid "improvements" but this tab thing takes the cake. I am a shareholder in this company and am considering selling due to management's inattention to their business. Good management would never let a thing like this