The new Proofing capability is something we would like to implement in our department, but we are having issues with accessing this in Reports. We see that Proofing can be done in the main smart sheet, but our Artists access new design requests via Reports so that they only see what tasks and

Hi, Just a small question is the Unlicensed User can also delete the row?

Scenario: we have created a workspace and we want Unlicensed User to only edit the row but he/she can't delete the row. 

secondly: if Unlicensed User delete row or related information in row how the admin will get to know what

Is there a way to prevent sheet from being able to be exported and / or printed? We have multiple users accessing data with sensitive information on a sheet, however we wouldn't want those users printing or exporting that data, but still keep the access to edit the data on the sheet. Any thoughts?

Hi,

we are displaying dashboard on TV on open space hall. To keep TV login secure, we are using account without licence, and this user is Viewer only. But when we tried to set up Auto-Refresh rate to 1 minute (it is important to see dashboard with live data) it displays error message.

However I can

Hi,

has something changed for free users with the send option at a row level? we have a number of admin users but also free users than will fill out details in a row and then click the row dropdown and select the "send..." to send a mail with the details filled out for that rown.

Now when our

I am trying to find a solution...I have tasks related to confidential legal matters that are in a smartsheet. As I am breaking those matters down into tasks within the smartsheet there are some tasks that are not confidential and I need my administrative assistant to complete them without being