I'm running a landscape installation company in Smartsheet and I'd like to set up a way to send an automated weekly email to the client's email address stored in a contact column with their jobs that are coming up in the next few days.  In my sheet, each row represents a job and I have a start date.

I have a sheet where there is potential for an incorrect email to be added via a form (SS requires an email be entered for it to populate correctly into a contact column if not in the SS directory-if you have a fix for this, I would love it!). As the owner, I am notified when a user will not be

Hello, 

I would like to build a central sheet that records training courses for my staff. These courses could be assigned to the group or to various individuals. What I would like is to have each individual to have their own training plan sheet, where they could add their own courses and track the

I have several tasks set up for team members using their email addresses in the Contact column. Some tasks have 1 member assigned and some have multiple. I have to run each person's workload and am trying to use a separate sheet that counts the number of times their email address is in the Contact

Hello, 

Is there a way I can send an approval form to two managers who both need to sign off on each staff member's annual leave? I can do it if I send to Manager A first and then Manager B once the first step has been completed, but wondered if there's a way to do them both at the same time that