Is there any update on when this feature will be implemented? I cannot believe it is still not possible to assign a task to multiple resources. 

We are going to need to move to another site soon if this issue is not resolved. It seems crazy that after 12 years, this essential feature still does not

Hello,

I have two sheets I would like to reference data to and from and I understand how to us the =VLookup option BUT what I cant seem to get it to work.

I basically want one sheet that our shipping team updates to automatically update another sheet my purchasing team uses.  The columns have dates

We have a column type "contact list" that we use to track sales reps for individual products. Sometimes we have a product with more than one sales rep. I created a group with both sales reps as part of the group thinking I could use the group as the contact. It isn't available in the dropdown, only

First, I am sure this has been answered, but I could not find it.  I have two smartsheets: Projects and PMs.  The PMs sheet has basic info about the PM (Emp ID, Name, Email).  The project sheet has all the projects we are working in the company with lots of project metrics.  One being Margin %.  

I