I have 140 or so projects I manage reporting on and was excited to see that we could now do multiple contacts in our Assigned To column. However, when adding new projects with this feature enabled I noticed that Reports count those columns as different than other Assigned To columns without this

When we have automated alerts and actions based on triggers the email displays from: Smartsheet Alerts & Actions (automation@smartsheet.com).  Is it possible to customize this?

When I manually send an update request the email display shows as my name via Smartsheet - this is better.  Ideally for the

I have been attempting set up a relational database for multiple client use.  This database should track records (rows including child rows) as it progresses through different phases.  Projects may stop periodically and should be searchable and may be re-started later.  I have tried using 3 column

We just noticed that Smartsheet contact fields are now displaying images next to the contact names. Is there an option to disable this? The contact image is muddying up the display of the data and distracts from the important information on the sheet. It also forces us to make the column wider to