Hi everyone,

I've searched through the community but couldn't find the right solution.

I need to feed specific sales metrics into a dashboard but want it to update, according to the Today column. I receive the previous months information on the 15th of each month, so the formula would need to cover

I'm new to smartsheets and am not an excel expert, but I've been building some sheets and workflows and have a question about more advanced capabilities of the program. 

I'm hoping there's a way to automatically track inventory usage based on information input into a separate smartsheet form?  I

My team and I are new to Smartsheet, and after 2 days of using the software, have already found a couple of major road blocks that will likely keep us from using Smartsheet. 

The biggest is the inability to create a drop down list that uses data validation to pull a list of options from another

I am trying to get one box to check under one or another conditions.

1. when a certain cell has any text

2. When another certain box is checked

The function I came up with follows, but it doesn't seem to work. There might be one small tweak I need to make, but I am still new to making formulas.

I am trying to get a column to automatically check a box when certain cells are populated in the same row. This is linked to an update request situation. Basically, when an update request is fulfilled, OR when a certain cell has information in it due to the update request being filled, I would like

I am trying to use a set of sheets for material tracking from various suppliers without actually having to have my employees use several sheets to do it.  I am wondering if there is a way/formula to look through a specific column for a supplier name, and in whichever row it finds said supplier it

Hi,

I have a series of standard processes that have the same dependency and predecessor data each time. 

I have the primary column  as a job number, and then a second column with a drop down list of all the standard processes (I.e. assembly, pre-assembly etc.).

If pre-assembly is selected, for