I'm trying to calculate the total spend for a customer based on a list of transactions in another sheet in a specific date range. The dates in the sheet I'm trying to reference are classified as dates in the column properties and appear as "1/30/19" for January 30, 2019. 

For example, in the sheet

I am in need for the status colum 1 (red, yellow, green) to automatically change when column 2 (date) is passed column 3 (date). Can this be done with a formula? 

I can do "=IF([Approved Required Delivered Date]1 < [Adjusted Delivery Date]1, "Red")", however, I am sure on how to add the other two

I commonly have task lists that are nested to an arbitrary number of levels. In card view, you can filter tasks to level 1, level 2, etc. This isn't very useful to me. I think it would be far more useful to have a filter "include summary tasks (or not)". Since my actual tasks are always on leaf

In Gantt format - I leave some rows blank to separate workstreams or buckets of work.

But for whatever reason - Smartsheet goes and fills just the start date automatically in these row.

I delete them, and then after I save, they come back again. They are harmless, but misleading and hurt the

Hi everyone,

I've searched through the community but couldn't find the right solution.

I need to feed specific sales metrics into a dashboard but want it to update, according to the Today column. I receive the previous months information on the 15th of each month, so the formula would need to cover

I'm new to smartsheets and am not an excel expert, but I've been building some sheets and workflows and have a question about more advanced capabilities of the program. 

I'm hoping there's a way to automatically track inventory usage based on information input into a separate smartsheet form?  I