I have a source sheet with hundreds of rows of entries. One of the columns is named Property. There are many different values under this column. I have a destination sheet for each one of these possible values (in this case, a property). 

What I would like is to have have any rows in the source

I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

Hi everyone,

While at Engage18, I heard there would be a way to have a row drop to the bottom of the sheet, once completed. Does anyone know if it's at all possible right now, or is this something they are still working on?

We are wondering if anyone knows how to build a public facing sheet that has a search box where customers could type in a word or two and then have it return any hits. The data that would be searched could be linked to another sheet and that file would not need to be viewable on the public one. Is

Hi Community,

we are using Status View at the moment to share the actual status of IT requests (Demands) to the requestors of different department. The access is given to the requestor via their email address they have to maintain while handing in the request and then they have to login in to status

I've got formulas in my sheet that calculate due dates that fall on weekends, and I've used conditional formatting to highlight those dates to alert me to those dates that are on Saturdays and Sundays.  Now, I want to move those dates to the Monday next.  Is there a way to automate that?