Hi,

I have a series of standard processes that have the same dependency and predecessor data each time. 

I have the primary column  as a job number, and then a second column with a drop down list of all the standard processes (I.e. assembly, pre-assembly etc.).

If pre-assembly is selected, for

Hi all,

i need to make some updates on my spreadsheets, that were not made on due time.

But i don't want to confuse people by triggering notifications and alerts of actions already completed.

Is there any way of deactivating all the "Alerts & Actions" at the same time, and then activating them

I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say

Ok. After 1.5 hours of trying to figure this out myself, I am reaching out to the experts.

I have multiple Smartsheet Forms feeding into one Master Data Sheet. Each row of incoming data is then assessed for approval based on certain cell criteria, and if approved I check a box in the "Approval"