Hi,

I've created a project schedule template that I will use for multiple projects throughout the year (avg. 100). This template has a total of 4 different alerts/actions. The template will default to a subject line like this one for a notification: 

- "Changes to Schedule #1: Project w/Professional

Hi,

I am trying to create a tracked schedule and was wondering if smartsheet had an option or setting that auto updated status based on the date entered and real time date. For example if a phase is due at 08/24/2018 and it is 08/25/2018 and the status box of completion is not checked yet, is there

Hi, I have a multi level workflow approval setup which cascades project approval requests through a series of managers. The project list consists of a sheet of agreed projects so the only way I have been able to trigger the work flow is to have a specific cell for each row which I change in

Hi, 

I’m part of an in-house legal department. The company has different departments and different types of contracts/advice they require us to produce.

To track the work, I have created one sheet for the legal team to use, covering all main "legal work" categories and then broken down to sub