Hi everyone,

I need some help with a formula that just doesn't want to work for me. Currently my status column changes according to the {Proof Approval - Kim} column. It works fine (formula shown below)

Now I want to add on to this formula so, if the column {Out For Approval} is checked, I want the

Hello,

I am trying to use the smartsheet as a intake form to capture various requirements and make smartsheet to open tickets based on the needs to the corporate ticket system. the corporate ticket form is quite complex to navigate. the tickets are created via emails such as invoice@corporate.com

Interested to hear if anyone has setup a process in Smartsheet to track document review and approval. SOWs and Cost sheets need to be reviewed and approved by multiple people prior to being reviewed by the customer. I'd like to embed this process into an existing customer tracking smartsheet if I

We have been relying on email to notify people of any Smartsheet notifications they may be receiving as our users are not in the application daily. The problem with the emails is that our company will not add anything to external to our safe sender's domain, so anything from Smartsheet comes along