Hi, I need help for a simple formula.  I emailed Smartsheet support a month ago but never got an answer.

I want to total how much has been spent by budget type in a given year.  Example types are Gardening or Security.  Debit is the $ amount, and Year is 2019 in this case.

Columns are:   Type, Debit

I have two Nested IF formulas that work separately, but keep given me an "incorrect argument set"  error when I combine them.  The two formulas are:

=IF(OR([Current Status]1 = "Completed", [Current Status]1 = "Terminated"), "Blue", IF(AND(OR([Current Status]1 = "Planned", [Current Status]1 =

I have a problem with 2 sheets reading each other’s data through a VLOOKUP.  The same problem was posted on May 30, 2018 by scott.barrett. Obviously it is not solved.

My sheets also work perfectly for periods of time, and then start returning #circular or #blocked data without any changes to the

I created a smart sheet that notifies the appropriate lead when someone is requesting access to a project. All the formulas, filters, and alerts are correct.  The issue I'm having is when a form is filled out a new row is created the formulas aren’t being placed in the appropriate cells so the

I am attempting to use the nesting formulas to auto generate text showing the status of a project step that is co-dependent on several previous steps, but only when the previous steps have been selected.

For instance,we have an "Assigned" column which is just a check box, a column which indicates if

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say