I have a master sheet that has tasks for all types of projects and depending on the customer we sign, I will go through and delete the rows I no longer need. The issue is that my RYG (error: #BLOCKED) and Predecessors (error: #REF) error when I do this which means I then need to go back and correct

Hi all

We're working on a dashboard for senior stakeholders. At the moment we have a report that is an amalgamation of several sheets (listing risks & issues). We now want to limit that amalgamated report to only show top x rows, based on one of the columns (numerical value). 

So, instead of the

I have a formula that  says it is an incorrect argument. When I break up the two arguments they each work, but they are not working together. The error message is incorrect argument.

I don't know why they work alone, but will not work together.

Here is what it looks like when I added them

I'd like to try and figure out how to most effectively and efficiently connect 2 separate smartsheets together, preferably through some sort of smart formula/code. I don't think doing a manual "cell linking" from a cell in one sheet to the next would be very smart or efficient for what I'm trying to

How can I convert the 1-5 Stars Symbol into a number using one formula. I have one column Stars and the one with number should be Rating.

I also don't know why they chose to have it convert in Excel to Empty, One, Two, Three, Four, Five. Why not numbers?

Thanks for any help.