One of the ways, we utilize Smartsheet it is track the publications that come out of research. A few times a year, we are required to report on all publications and they need to be formatted in a specific way. Is there an option to transform a row into a Word friendly version v. the information

I have been using the Dashboard for some time, with various widgets. Today my graph widget show MISSING SOURCE. Yet when I go into edit mode, I see the data, and when I create a new one, and save it, I get the same code. I check others reports from other users, their graphs are working.. What has

I'd like to create summary rows at the top of my sheet, but specifying the entire column as a range in the formula is causing #circular reference and #block errors.  Is there a way to specify a range from row 25 to infinity?  I'd like additional rows to automatically be included in my summary

Hi

I've watched a few videos on RYG automation based on due dates but is anyone able to help with the IF function using categories from a drop down list instead?

I.e. Looking at Recruitment Status:

If someone chooses 'On Hold' from the drop down, I want the RYG column to show Red. If someone chooses

I understand I can likely do this with a very, very long VLOOKUP  or IF/THEN formula in every cell, but I'm dealing with over a hundred items and that will be unwieldy. 

Situation:

I would like to have a form where someone selects one option from a dropdown of ~100 items. That value then populates

Mbautista

HI there.  I am only a month old Smartsheet user and currently under the Business Plan.

i am building the New Hire Request Form for our company and I came across with problem in the multiple approval as well as the things to do before a request will be approved.

When the requestor filled up the