When I try to sign in to Skype for Business, there will be a pop up for the sign in, but it quickly goes away and tries to do it all over again. I am using Google Chrome, and there are a few more people in our office having similar

I am trying to add lag time to a project but when I hover the mouse in any cell in the Predecessors column nothing happens. The Edit Predecessors form does not appear. Please help, I've tried everything.

"To make changes to the relationships between dependents and their predecessors, click edit-predecessors Edit

Hello,

I looked at several tool to manage our maintenance program. We have several equipments with subcategory that I can organize with Parent and children relationship. I have a due date and a frequency of operation (industrial application: Replace hydraulic oil, replace wear plate etc).

My plan:

Hi,

I need to create a graph that track history of project evolution / execution. So, I need to have a report that contains the date that %completed was changed and the % that was added so I can create a timeline / evolution graph based on this info. How can I retrieve this info from cell history in

Hello!

The sheet that I am working with is used to track agreements my department works with. Two of the data points (among many) that we capture is the agreement type within a drop-down and the signature date. I would like to capture the total "Amendment"'s from the drop-down list with a signature

Hi,

Can anyone give me some idea on Summing up across multiple smart sheets new entry value in separate smart sheet please.

I can sum up specific cell values or range  but i am looking for sum of daily entered values of same column from different sheets.