Hello, 

I am relatively new to SmartSheets but I am looking to place a form we have now into smartsheets to collect the data there. 

However our Executive Team likes the look of the original form... 

Is there a way to export data in a way other then in a grid/ excel looking chart?

Id like to

If I have a section with three rows underneath my heading, I'm able to easily use a formula to show the count of tasks completed/responded to out of my total number:

="Introduction: " + COUNT(Response4:Response6) + " of " + COUNT(CHILDREN())

However, if I have a section with multiple sub-sections,

Hello,

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with a problem that I have been struggling with. I would like to make it so that when a checkbox is checked, in another column, called status, that it would switch and say complete. The status column is a Dropbox, containing Completed,

Hi, 

I'm trying to set up a form for people to use to register for specific seats in specific courses.

For instance, on the form, I should be able to select course A with my name and email . At that time, 1 seat from course A on the sheet should be populated with this data, and the number of

Hi, 

I recently realized that Smartsheet has a major flaw in rolling up % Completion.

In Smartsheet %complete for a Parent is calculated as a weighted average of %completion of the immediate children times the duration of the Parent. For example in the following Project, the overall % complete shows