Hello,

We are currently using a web form for customers to submit a service request. After the form has been submitted a auto-numbering confirmation is generated and the customer is sent a notification with that confirmation number. When we process the request we often need to split the service

I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

Hello, 

I am hoping someone can see what i am missing here :)  attempting to try out status view ..

We would like each part of our group have a different status view in order to see only what pertains to them .  and a place for them to fill out a request form.

I created a status view - see image 1

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't