I am using Smartsheet’s Product Release Roadmap form. I added a start date and an end date to the cards so that the projects can span a period of time in the gant view. Is there a way I can make it so they also show as spanning a period of time in the calendar view? Currently, each individual card

Hello, 

I am relatively new to SmartSheets but I am looking to place a form we have now into smartsheets to collect the data there. 

However our Executive Team likes the look of the original form... 

Is there a way to export data in a way other then in a grid/ excel looking chart?

Id like to

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a formula that calculate the average % complete for all tasks that are ending at a specific date (important milestone) in my schedule. The schedule I have have a lot of tasks going all the way to 2020 but I want to track only those that must be

If I have a section with three rows underneath my heading, I'm able to easily use a formula to show the count of tasks completed/responded to out of my total number:

="Introduction: " + COUNT(Response4:Response6) + " of " + COUNT(CHILDREN())

However, if I have a section with multiple sub-sections,

Hello,

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with a problem that I have been struggling with. I would like to make it so that when a checkbox is checked, in another column, called status, that it would switch and say complete. The status column is a Dropbox, containing Completed,