As a Project Manager I need to assign "Non Human" resources to tasks within my Smartsheet  project workflow.  Some of my project tasks involve using multiple computers for processing.  Depending on the size of the project, it can be anywhere from 15 to 100+ computers being allocated to that task for

Trying to sort, then by, then by.  Anybody find a work around, second and third sorts pushing tasks to the very bottom of first sort.  When the first sort has exhausted all available data I would like items that meet second sort criteria to start in, not be pushed to the very end first sort.

I am attempting to use the nesting formulas to auto generate text showing the status of a project step that is co-dependent on several previous steps, but only when the previous steps have been selected.

For instance,we have an "Assigned" column which is just a check box, a column which indicates if

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say