I was eager to checkout the recently released Smartsheet Charts, I have produced a couple of Pie Charts based on some real time data but seem to have found that limited funtionality/formatability (e.g. Not able to re-position labels) restrict their actual use, please see screenshots below. I

I'm trying to set the RYG status of a task based on End Date and % Complete of the task.  I've put a formula in place using =IF(AND(...  but I keep getting the error "# INCOMPLETE ARGUMENT SET"

Below is the formula, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or missing, please....

=IF(AND([End

We are experiencing issues with "links to unknown sheets" popping up.  See image attached.

• We are saving the sheet that the link is going to as a new sheet (almost like using it as a back up), but we are clicking so that the "links do not carry over", so it should not be happening from this task.
  • We

I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of