Hi everyone,

I've searched through the community but couldn't find the right solution.

I need to feed specific sales metrics into a dashboard but want it to update, according to the Today column. I receive the previous months information on the 15th of each month, so the formula would need to cover

So I have created several Reports and have noticed that when you add them to a Dashboard, anyone with Dashboard Access can view them as a Widget; however, When made a viewer on the Report itself, all the people see is a blank page.  Do the Viewers also need access to the sheet the report is pulled

Hi all

I am looking for the best way to create a document tracking checklist that tracks all necessary documents in our loan origination process for EACH applicant that may be on the loan. There could be 1 applicant or there could be 5. We could have individuals or entitys on the loans as well. I

What types, if any, of external input from other programs is SmartSheet capable of handling/using?

IE, is there a way to set up a sheet so that whenever a certain program updates its information your sheet does as well?  If so, what types of programs function in this way with SmartSheet?  Is it