One very interesting thing for me is the curiosity I get from people around me when they see me using Smartsheet. The low threshold of knowledge to get into it and the "mimic" of spreadsheet (excel) view behind it makes it so much more attractive than MS Project for example. Often when I bring up MS

Anyone able to offer some help on the formula below - trying to return a list of information relative to an employee ID number to a column.  There will be several matches per ID, e.g. Matt worked item 1..  2...  3.. and 7.  I want to return the information relative to that ID for those entries.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have a sheet set as a grid with a list of tasks for designers to do, these are divided into 4 categories, with the tasks being indented beneath the parent category, I have a column called 'complete' that is checkboxes which the designer check once each task is

Hello,

I have been trying to find a work around for an issue I am having on sheet we use. We are currently using a sheet for employees to submit when they check out and check in equipment via a form. We were using the auto created date column to run reports on what equipment were checked out vs.