I just set up my workflow so that when a predecessor task is complete, it sends an alert on my team's slack channel. The intent of the notification is to alert the {{Assigned To}} team member that they can start their assigned task.

Is there a way to @mention the team member specifically using their

Hi there!

I am trying to make a master reporting sheet that is just a sum of another source sheet based on specific criteria of parent and child rows. It's a two step SUMIFS that I can't seem to get straight. It would need to be a sum "grand total count", if hierarchy 0 month = specified month and

Can't figure this out.. I have form with 4 fields in it. The user picks drop downs off of each of the 4 questions and saves the form.  In the sheet, I have a 5th column that concatenates all of the 4 fields. (It basically builds a unique name for each of our customer audits) and looks like this..

Hi.

I have a JIRA project that is comprised of tasks and sub-tasks.

The sub-tasks have remaining estimates that sum up at the task level.

For example, if I have 3 sub-tasks that have respectively 1, 2, and 3 days left are shown as 6 days remaining at the task level.

I sync it with Smartsheet, and

Each time a row is added (which is requiring an approval) i need the sheet to export the new data, to either an excel spreadsheet or google doc and upload to a secure site.  The other option would be to do this based on frequency like nightly, but I guess the real question for me, and yes I am both

Hello,

I'm drawing a blank on why this filter is not working correctly. I process the archive of the data in this log and will archive every week the items that are 21 days or older. This is how I have my archive set up and it always returns items that were submitted today (which most certainly