So, I am having an issue with my published dashboard. I have embedded a report utilizing the current user function. I have found that when my team accesses the dashboard by manually navigating to it through SmartSheet, the report works perfectly and they are able to view it. However, when they use

Hi 

I am planning to build a full-scale Human-Resource Management app in Smartsheet which will be used by approx 300 employees. I am fully aware of its functionality, storage-limits, workflows, etc., and I'm okay with all that. 

My only question: Is smartsheet really so secure / reliable that I can

Hi everyone!

Im having issues with a status column. My goal is to update the status if a job has hit 10 days or more and has not been approved yet. I was going to trigger it by using the (system column) "Last Modified" 

Here's the problem: If someone only "views" the sheet & doesn't make any

Good Day All, 

I am trying to familiarize myself with Dynamic View. My questions is, upon sharing the view with someone (lets say I share with my accountant) how do we send requests to update things WITHIN dynamic view? 

Let me propose an example

I need to get an update from my plumber on his repair

Hello,

I am desperate for some guidance on the best way to handle my situation.

First, I have 2 sheets that I'm attempting to provide an executive view for:

1. First sheet is a forecast that indicates the number of people we should be training in any product line.  The individual product lines are