Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say

Can't figure out how to use 3 columns for a staked bar chart in Smartsheet. 

Please see attachment. For example, I'd like one column to show all costs for January, with Amy and Joe's costs would be broken out by color. Is this possible? If yes, could you please explain directions?

I can only figure

Hi All, 

I want to create a "Total Vendor Paid Amount" column on our "Main Dashboard". This column will need a formula that pulls information from another dashboard called "REO Vendor Invoicing (3)". I want the formula to sum the total invoices paid, in the "REO Vendor Invoicing (3)" dashboard, of

I am polling permission via web form from 150 of our top accounts. The web form will only collect client info they would know, such as their name, account name, email, contact # and yes or no for permission. However, on our end, when that entry comes in, I need other internal info to auto populate

Hi,

I am a business license user, recently, I shared the report to the people. some of them feedback, since we forget the password, when they tried to reset passowrd by click" forget password", they got the message “ the request can not be processed becuase it does not include a response to the