I have multiple Smartsheets this has happened to, although I save and make sure prior to closing the SS it has been saved, and triple-check by the "save" icon being "shaded" prior to closing the SS. From time to time when I return to a given Smartsheet, data I added or changed is missing, did not

Hello,  We are using and enterprise version of Smartsheet and within several of the Smartsheets we have multiple user/input.  When I open this sheet all of the categories are expanded.  Is there a way to set the sheet so that when I open it, it is in the most compact configuration, only showing the

I’m new to Smartsheet. I’m using an iPad Air to schedule construction projects for my company. In the Gantt view when I attempt to edit Start and End dates, the windows for them appear gray and it will not allow me to edit them. The other editing options windows are white and they allow editing. I

Hi,

Due to the limited restraints on the # of rows (5,000) in Smartsheet - I need to create a formula that references multiple sheets for a match statement.  See below:

=IFERROR(IF(MATCH(([Employee ID]1 + [Current Position]1 + [Training Name]1), {Completions(1) Range 1}, 0) > 0, "YES", "NO"), "NO")