(Total noob with SmartSheets)

I’m using Smartsheet URLs in an LMS training course at the end for feedback and suggestions.   Currently we construct the link inside the course and it opens a web form when clicked with some of the fields pre-filled in based on user info from our LMS.  It’s good to

Hi all

I am looking for the best way to create a document tracking checklist that tracks all necessary documents in our loan origination process for EACH applicant that may be on the loan. There could be 1 applicant or there could be 5. We could have individuals or entitys on the loans as well. I

I am trying to get one box to check under one or another conditions.

1. when a certain cell has any text

2. When another certain box is checked

The function I came up with follows, but it doesn't seem to work. There might be one small tweak I need to make, but I am still new to making formulas.

I am trying to get a column to automatically check a box when certain cells are populated in the same row. This is linked to an update request situation. Basically, when an update request is fulfilled, OR when a certain cell has information in it due to the update request being filled, I would like

Hi,

I have a series of standard processes that have the same dependency and predecessor data each time. 

I have the primary column  as a job number, and then a second column with a drop down list of all the standard processes (I.e. assembly, pre-assembly etc.).

If pre-assembly is selected, for