We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Hi there

I am looking for a template to adapt to assist us with machinery maintenance on the farm. I want to be able to record work done and to set reminders for upcoming maintenance tasks. I am sure someone must have already done something similar with smart sheet - any help gladly received.

Andrew

I would really like to see "Refresh" added to the toolbar. I think a lot of other people would too. yes

Synchronizing changes with other collaborators in near-real-time relies on hitting refresh repeatedly. It's hidden behind a drop-down. Getting new users to refresh (or save) consistently as a matter