Hello,

Is there any way to extract the Cell history to calculate formulas.

What I am trying to do is create metrics off the dates in the cell history. I.E. if a Dropdown list column starts on July 1 with Value 1 and changes to Value 2 on December 10th then Value 3 on December 21st. I want to measure

We are using our sheets for sidewalk repairs. An inspector in the field will open the form in the field, on his phone, fill out the basic information (type of work, address). The sheet will auto-populate the date, but I also want it to auto-populate the location. I was thinking if he were to take a

Hi

I'm am trying to replicate the below formulas in smartsheet so it can automatically calculate the Risk Level with existing controls and with additional mitigation. The below formulas are currently being used in excel:

Formula for existing controls Risk Level:

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(H7&I7,LikeliConseq,

I have a column set up as a multiple contact to capture all authors on a journal publication. I would like to use a formula that will count the total number of times a specific name appears in then column. I have tried =COUNTIF({ALL AUTHORS},"John Doe"), but I know it does not yield all of the times

Hi, 

I have this nested IF statement that I would like to have each IF condition on a new line for easier reading and to follow coding best practices. 

Here is what I have now: 

=IF(COUNT(CHILDREN([Task Name]@row)) > 0, IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Red") > 0, "Red", IF(COUNTIF(CHILDREN(), "Yellow") > 0,