Hello! I need some help enhancing how we track our current projects in Smartsheet. 

I work for an engineering consulting firm. We have been using Smartsheet over the last 9 months to track tasks and manage workflow. The majority of our projects are labor-only. Due to the nature of our work with

Hi,

I cannot find a pre existing template in smartsheet templates

Do any smartsheet users have an existing template on their smartsheet account for Supplier/Vendor Performance or Evaluation, preferably with pre defined criteria, and pre formatted score chart and graphs?

If so, are you happy to share

I'm struggling with the new layout and welcome any suggestions.  I do not have the dashboard level subscription - just below that, I think.  I HATE that I have lost my tabs, and I hate that the menu button ALWAYS takes me back to the RECENTLY VIEWED as opposed to the Home.  This new layout just

One of the ways, we utilize Smartsheet it is track the publications that come out of research. A few times a year, we are required to report on all publications and they need to be formatted in a specific way. Is there an option to transform a row into a Word friendly version v. the information

Hello Smartsheet Community, I work for the City of Minneapolis, in Minnesota, and I’m looking to reach out to see who is working for governments (local, county, state, or federal) while incorporating Smartsheet into their utility project management processes. Smartsheet is restricted from its