Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have

Hi all,

I am trying to use the count of a symbol across some sheets. I know I can get this information by creating a report but for a more visual presentation, I am looking to get an actual number.

I am currently trying something like this but it's not working:

=COUNTIFS({sheet 1 Range 1}, 1, {Sheet

One very interesting thing for me is the curiosity I get from people around me when they see me using Smartsheet. The low threshold of knowledge to get into it and the "mimic" of spreadsheet (excel) view behind it makes it so much more attractive than MS Project for example. Often when I bring up MS

Anyone able to offer some help on the formula below - trying to return a list of information relative to an employee ID number to a column.  There will be several matches per ID, e.g. Matt worked item 1..  2...  3.. and 7.  I want to return the information relative to that ID for those entries.

Hello,

I have been trying to find a work around for an issue I am having on sheet we use. We are currently using a sheet for employees to submit when they check out and check in equipment via a form. We were using the auto created date column to run reports on what equipment were checked out vs.