I'm trying to set up a Smartsheet to track the weekly work completed for each staff member and for the overall team. We do invoice processing, which has about 20 different invoice types. We currently have a Smartsheet set up that tracks invoice types in rows. The columns track workload, which

Hi community.   I'm new to SmartSheet - and we are getting our team of 6-8 set up to try and manage our larger Projects, Ad Hoc Tasks each one us handles, and some of the larger reoccurring tasks (like writing / sending monthly email newsletter).   We probably have 5-15 large projects and 50+

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

We are rolling out a new process dependent on two linked template sheets to be shared into workspaces for each new project.  When we share the templates into a workspace today, it appears to retain the links back to the original template in our template workspace. 

Is it possible to share two

I have couple of 'Resource View' questions...

1. Is it possible at all to use a single sheet to have multiple projects (as multiple parent tasks) and have 'resource view' to show the allocation against the parent tasks rather than multiple sheets? I need to see the break down of resource allocation

I want to get this template to smartsheet for the community. Its for a family event with multiple data such as room availability, price, tax deduction, package and room assignment with form. Don't know how to donate this, but I would love to as its great for family get togethers.

Won't do another