First post, Longtime SSheet user but new to formulas and stuck on this last one for a dashboard. 

I am trying to count rows where the due date is within a range, the form created date is within 14 days of the due date and the status is not "complete." I have tried a wide variety of solutions.

I have Two sheets, one that acts as a "Rate card", it is broken down into Job title / Location / Day rate and the second is a budget sheet.

For Example, Rate Card

Column 1 / Column 2 / Column 3

Project Manager / UK / £10

Project Manager / US / £20

Developer / UK / £11

Developer / US / £22

In my

Hi there I need a formula that will look across rows and columns in a table. 

For example,  I need the result for School District-B with 23 items. The result from the table below should populate with: $350

1-5       6-15    16-25    26-50   51-100

Hi all

I am looking for the best way to create a document tracking checklist that tracks all necessary documents in our loan origination process for EACH applicant that may be on the loan. There could be 1 applicant or there could be 5. We could have individuals or entitys on the loans as well. I

I am attempting to write a formula in a header cell that returns the first Non-Blank row in a series within the related column.  Excel permits this by using the Index and Match formulas but requires that "CONTROL, SHIFT & ENTER" be pressed for the formula to work.  

When attempting this in