I successfully use the Sheet Summary Report - however, when I deploy a new Workspace, I must manually go back to the Report Builder and add the sheets that I want included in the Sheet Summary Report.

Ideally, a Sheet Summary Report would look through ALL sheets, given my chosen criteria and return

Hi, 

I need help with finding a way to automate the RYG balls so that if no dates are input, it's white. If the first date is input, it's red. If the second date is input, its yellow. And if the final date is input, it's green.

Thank you !

Scenario: In our project, we have a weekly reporting cycle. In some of our sheets, we have a field that is "previous status" or "previous actions" or other similar ones, you get the idea.

Desired action: have an automated flow where, once the end of the cycle is reached (any configurable date,

We are currently using a form to track internal requests.  We are trying to get smartsheet to send an email to multiple recipients on a single email thread.  Essentially using this form to generate an email thread which has all of the following recipients: the form submitter (dynamic) and all

Hi all,

I'm struggling to think of a way to aggregate data that changes weekly. I will try and describe as best as I can! smiley

We have a sheet that financial advisers fill in weekly (separate sheet for each adviser) to show various information as attached in the screenshot. The adviser updates this