Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have

I am trying to figure out how to sent an absolute end date to my project & then if any predecessors take longer than the original duration, & now the overall project timeline can't meet that date, it doesn't change the absolute end date....if makes you less duration of remaining tasks.

Also, how do

The Gmail add on worked twice, but now doesn't place the email into the spreadsheet.  It still finds the spreadsheet and the rows, but when you either select an existing row or attempt to add a row the cursor circles for a few seconds then stops and nothing further happens.  Not sure where to go

Does anyone have experience working with DocuSign "Radio Groups" and merging those fields to data inside Smartsheet?

I have been utilizing the Smartsheet/DocuSign integration for several months with great results, but there are a few areas I am running into issues - this being one.

I have