I was eager to checkout the recently released Smartsheet Charts, I have produced a couple of Pie Charts based on some real time data but seem to have found that limited funtionality/formatability (e.g. Not able to re-position labels) restrict their actual use, please see screenshots below. I

A Viewer has little reason to need to see a formula in a column that is being displayed to them in a Report.

Please remove the hover for the Formula (the other hover that displays the full contents (display value) of the cell is OK, just hide the formulas.

Or tell me why this is a good feature.

Use Case:

I have Sheet with lots of columns. Lots. 100 or more.

I have a Report designed for a specific role and task set.

The Report has a few columns. Two or more but less than 10. Limited view of the data.

On the Row Menu, there is an Edit option that allows the user to see the Row in vertical

I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

In our main sheet, we have several simple Sum formulas for numbers and some for dates.  We have several reports created that contain columns with the formulas.  While in reports, you can change some data in each cell that will carry back to the main sheet and save.  Other data is not allowed to

I'm trying to set up a Smartsheet to track the weekly work completed for each staff member and for the overall team. We do invoice processing, which has about 20 different invoice types. We currently have a Smartsheet set up that tracks invoice types in rows. The columns track workload, which