Hi, Community! I am wondering if anyone else is using SmartSheet for an institutional planning calendar. I chose a template of project with gantt. Most of the tasks on the calendar, however, are annual, bi-annual, semi-annual, etc. I am trying to figure out the best way to handle that. Would I only

In Sheet One, there are 25 products assigned to 4 Product Types. Each Product has an expected delivery and an actual delivery date.

In Sheet Two, we want to add the dates associated with the percentage complete.

The existing formulas provide the percentages and totals but how can I add the dates for

I have two columns of data showing prices, say $1,100 in one and $2,200 in another.  I want to display this as a range in a report as "Your price is $1,100 - $2,200".  I used this formula: 

"$" + $[Report Low Price]@row + " - $" + ($[Report High Price]@row

which returns "$1100 - $2200", how can i

It looks like I need more than Cell Linking in our master project tracker.

Do we have the ability to add a section on our master sheet so that any updates from a separate MARKETING TEAM sheet is displayed in the master sheet? I'm afraid simple cell linking only focuses on cells and won't take into

How do i change the data source of a metric widget? 

You can 'add data' but this adds a new one. 

In my particular use case we can now copy and paste widgets between dashboards, however this is no way to edit the data, ie use the widget as a template.

For me, we have a standard project template, and

I'm very new to Smartsheet and hoping someone can help me. I have created a checklist, with different categories divided up by parent rows, and the tasks listed as children under the categories. I have a checkbox column and each task (in the children rows) has a checkbox. I have figured out how to

Ok. so I've set up a rolling dashboard built around the today function - something like this. Everything rolls over automatically as it all references TODAY() to determine the various derivatives.

(see screenshot)

It's great, but doesn't scale (yet). The Month column uses this right now -

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make