I am trying to sum accounts receivable for individual salesmen. I have gotten to the point where I can add if the check box under [Check Received] is marked but I do not know how to sum if a check box is unmarked. So far my formula is returning 0 when it should be returning a over $100,000. This is

Mbautista

HI there.  I am only a month old Smartsheet user and currently under the Business Plan.

i am building the New Hire Request Form for our company and I came across with problem in the multiple approval as well as the things to do before a request will be approved.

When the requestor filled up the

Hello,

I am looking for someone to screen share and help me customize some smartsheet functions.

Example:  Create a "weekly to do list for all my milestone items"  across my multiple projects that I have to manage, so I dont forget long lead items or miss details.

Please email if I can hire

I have three "what if" schedules that I'm trying to pull into a single report.  They are simply named Scenario 1, Scenario 2, and Scenario 3.  No matter what order I select them, the resulting report has #3 in first position, #1 in second, and #2 in last.

I did a bulky workaround by adding a Helper