I'm trying to determine a COUNTIF formula to show what deliverables are due in the next 7 day period based upon a Due Date column. However, I'd like said formula to only showcase what deliverables are in the next 7 days and ALSO be able to EXCLUDE all projects that become overdue.

So essentially I'd

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi, 

I create a invoice register and would like to send out a reminder to manager for approval if there is no action by the manger after 2 days the invoice is raised.

I set up a column called "Date pending for approval" with a formula "IF(OR([Approval Status]1 = "Submitted", ISBLANK([Approval

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

I'm wanting to link a Smartsheet/report to an automated calling/texting service like Call Multiplier or Dial My Calls. Similar to how a dentist or eye center may have an automated call when you're up for your appointment. In my case, I'm developing this to work with a project schedule to get a

We have a pipeline report pulling data from a primary sheet that we need to separate out by year. Is there a way to add a row or page break to distinguish and separate the two years?

Also, In regards to header row at top of reports is there a way to make the font larger and the width of the column