Hello,

I have the following project I would like to achieve in Smartsheet if possible. I have a master data sheet with information hard coded. The sheet has a key reference number associated with each assigned task. When a user wants to add a task into the master sheet, they have to open the form

Hey guys,

I have read several posts with several workarounds for calculating a value between a Start Time and an End Time where the input and result need to be in HH:MM. I have an idea and a beginning:

1. I created two System Columns. [Start Time] as 'Created (Date)' and [End Time] as 'Modified

Hi,

I cannot find a pre existing template in smartsheet templates

Do any smartsheet users have an existing template on their smartsheet account for Supplier/Vendor Performance or Evaluation, preferably with pre defined criteria, and pre formatted score chart and graphs?

If so, are you happy to share

Is it possible to create a report based on data from two sheets, but criteria is include only rows where the entry in primary column in one sheet is identical to the entry in its counterpart column in the other sheet? In other words, matched on rows? I don't see where to set this in the report

Hello Smartsheet Community, I work for the City of Minneapolis, in Minnesota, and I’m looking to reach out to see who is working for governments (local, county, state, or federal) while incorporating Smartsheet into their utility project management processes. Smartsheet is restricted from its