Referring to Row 6

I have a Status column and that can be Open or Closed.  It depends on the condition of the Progress column which can be selected from the following dropdown menu.  The first 4 conditions mean the Action Item is “Open”.  The last condition means the Action Item is “Closed”.

Hello All,

We are using SS and considering DMS options (Efilecabinet, Box, M-file) to manage the bulk of docs we handle in the process.

Wondering if anyone in the community that has a DMS in place can provide feedback or advice on their implementations. (how well it integrates with SS, potential

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to trigger a new Workflow on an existing data set.

I created a Move Row Workflow that is triggered by a change in my Status column and where there is a date present in another column (two conditions).

I am having to change the Status from Completed, save it,

1.  I have Action Items that can be reviewed by up to 3 Reviewers (Reviewer 1, Reviewer 2, Reviewer 3) before being Submitted for Approval.  Reviewers are identified by Name.  Reviews are done in parallel.

2.  Some Action Items are reviewed by all 3 Reviewers, others by just 1 or 2 Reviewers.