I see lots of posts on end of month, but can't find what I need, which I thought would be a common request.

I have a column with the Status of Action Items e.g. Open, Closed, Returned, Not Started etc.

On the first day of every month I want to automatically send a reminder Notification to all owners

PMO- Senior PM & Scrum Master at Safeguard Global

I'm having issues with the following formula and I'm not sure why.

Task Formula below:

=IF(ISBLANK([Start Date]@row), "Blue", IF([Start Date]@row >= TODAY(), "Blue", IF(AND([At Risk]@row = 1, [End Date]@row <= TODAY()), "Red", IF(AND([End Date]@row <= TODAY(3), [% Complete]@row < 0.75), "Yellow",

I am trying to build an inventory/stock management sheet but i cannot scan the actual bar code image into the sheet.

I have tried using an Iphone XR and a Samsung Galaxy S9 with no luck on wither.

It will only scan the numbers and/or text. I have tried over ten different bar codes on various

I have 3 columns;  Start Date, End Date, Progress

I can get the following formulas to work separately for row 17:

=IF([Start Date]17 < TODAY(), "In Progress", "Not Started") Returns in the Progress column

=IF([End Date]17 < TODAY(), "Overdue") Returns in the Progress column.

I want to combine these

(Total noob with SmartSheets)

I’m using Smartsheet URLs in an LMS training course at the end for feedback and suggestions.   Currently we construct the link inside the course and it opens a web form when clicked with some of the fields pre-filled in based on user info from our LMS.  It’s good to