I am working on charting out dev tasks and need to display what our expected total monthly cost would be based on the tasks finished each month. I am struggling to find out a good way to have this either permanently displayed or easily accessible. I have tried reports but that only displays all of

I want the range of days from Monday the 1st to Monday the 21st to read 21 days; yet it reads "22 days" in the duration column.  This is because day 1 is the first day, when I need "day 1" to be the following date from the first day.  Is there any easy way to fix this?  In my job I can never count

Hi folks,

Not sure where this belongs, but I figured I'd post it here as I haven't seen a post that captures the overall formatting power of the Gantt chart.

I would love to see more robust text and other formatting on the Gantt chart. As a longtime MS Project user, i was able to create really slick

I have created a smartsheet from a project management template.  Start and Finish Dates, Durations, predecessor, % complete, are all working well. I can easily calculate the health of completed tasks by allowing a project manager to change the % complete and look at over all weighted averages of

Hello - Is anyone else experiencing this?  

We have several google "chrome base" desktops, (just like a chrome book laptop, only a desktop).....while working from with in the chrome web browser, on the chrome base, we are not able to use the horizontal scroll in the grid view.  We have to resort to

Hello All,

The gear icon that I see in my gant chart schedule, is not showing up for certain people that I share the sheet with.  This is a problem as our project managers need to be able to change the time line displays.  Some people can see it, some people cant.  I can not find the setting to

Hello Community,

I would like to nest a short checklist of rows under an activity in a Project Sheet such that the nested rows representing the checklist do not require durations and dependencies.

However, SmartSheet requires the duration and dependency on each nested row, where I repeat the same

Can you create a generic project schedule in Smartsheet?  For example Task 1 starts on Day 1 (start of schedule and month 1) and ends Day 30 (end of month 1), Task 2 starts Day 15 (mid-month 1) and ends Day 90 (end of month 3), Task 3 starts Day 31 (start month 2) and ends Day 180 (end month 6),