I want to be able to average, or other function, over a subset of the cells in a row.  The number of cells I want to include is specifiied in a separate cell.

In Excel, I accomplished this with OFFSET.  I read another article here noting that smartsheet doesn't have OFFSET, but that MATCH and

Hi folks, 

This article about a SmartSheet competitor, Airtable, has been making the rounds in my little universe of technology products researchers. https://medium.com/@WeWorkUX/the-atomic-unit-of-research-insight-17d619…

As user researchers, our job is to understand users of our products - their

I folks. I think I found an edge-case in your new cross-sheet formula system.

I wrote some index formulae to pull related data from other sheets when the user chose some options from a list. All was working, and I was able to link, customize and test the named ranges.  I got my two sheets converted

I have an Invoice Smartsheet which has invoice amount for invoices for last several months. I have to calculate month to day invoice amount. I have given the following formula:

SUMIF([Inv Amt Rs]:[Inv Amt Rs], [Inv Date]:[Inv Date] > "02/01/2018")

This evaluates to zero, even though invoice amount

I'm trying to determine a COUNTIF formula to show what deliverables are due in the next 7 day period based upon a Due Date column. However, I'd like said formula to only showcase what deliverables are in the next 7 days and ALSO be able to EXCLUDE all projects that become overdue.

So essentially I'd

Hi community.   I'm new to SmartSheet - and we are getting our team of 6-8 set up to try and manage our larger Projects, Ad Hoc Tasks each one us handles, and some of the larger reoccurring tasks (like writing / sending monthly email newsletter).   We probably have 5-15 large projects and 50+

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the