Hi everyone!

Im having issues with a status column. My goal is to update the status if a job has hit 10 days or more and has not been approved yet. I was going to trigger it by using the (system column) "Last Modified" 

Here's the problem: If someone only "views" the sheet & doesn't make any

Matt O'Connor ~ Quality Manager

I have a multi column Smartsheet that tracks items by date.  Part of the functionality shows the number of days the item has been active:- 

=IF(OR([S.Status]5 = 3, [S.Status]5 = 1), TODAY(0) - [Start Date]5)

There is also a check box column.  What I would like to do is to automatically tick the

Hi, 

I have been asked to create a roster that covers customer support across different time zones and shows who is available (human resources),  who is on leave, time, names of the support person and who is on call.

Also, includes our contractual obligations with customers in an easy display

My data input sheet has several columns that are Multi-select dropdowns. For my Metrics summary page, I am struggling with COUNTIF when the user has selected multiple options.

Example of options in the Multi-selection dropdown:

• Apple
  • Pear
  • Grapes
  • Banana
  • Other

I need guidance on how to structure the

Hello, in Smartsheet's "Project Management Fundamentals" course, specifically in the section on Reporting, there's a great example on how you can compare the original plan (baseline) to actual project dates. The solution illustrated here is to Save As New the original plan (BEFORE you modify any