What types, if any, of external input from other programs is SmartSheet capable of handling/using?

IE, is there a way to set up a sheet so that whenever a certain program updates its information your sheet does as well?  If so, what types of programs function in this way with SmartSheet?  Is it

There has been very little discussion on this topic.  What is required to get this feature added to the API?  I have been assigned the task of creating a JAVA app that will create new workspacea from a set of templates we've created. This is to be done through the JAVA API(SDK). I've completed the

Hi all,

I have a spreadsheet with just 4 columns, and i have a set of rules to apply to them.

One of those rules is sending Update requests if the date column is over 7days in the past.

But, since the spreadsheet will have "countless" rows, i want the rows that had Update requests before, to be

I'm looking to add a formula which will check the dates in modified and created columns and update the status column. If the modified date is today and is greater than the created date I want to populate the Status column with "updated", but if the modified date is equal to today and if the created