For example I have sheet A that has my master list and all components within a "Kit".  On sheet B I have multiple kits and would like to reference all the included components.  I get that you can link cell to another just like and spreadsheet, but is there a way to link the

While the header of my question seems confusing, hopefully an easy solution exists somewhere.

I have a complex smartsheet's dashboard created which has metric widgets filled with values that update every time a new form is submitted to a sheet ("sheetX" for later reference).

What I want to do is try

I have created a form to capture some series of data. One of the fields on the form is for the user that is completing the form to key in their email address.  I would like to create workflow automation when a certain trigger has taken place (example a checkbox checked) for the alert to be triggered

I am trying to perform a Global Update to all of our existing projects to include additional data for us to report against that is currently captured on our Intake Sheet. 

I have been successful in adding this additional reporting data to newly provisioned projects but am unable to now incorporate