Mbautista

I built a Fund Allocation Request form that makes people produce PDF for printing at the end of the process.  To be able to produce the PDF, I use Smartsheet Merge.  But I ran into an issue of confidentiality.  Since the form is a finance thing, we don't want the users to see how much funds are

Mbautista

I am trying to average a customer feedback section of my sheet.  But if the cells where the data to be averaged will come from, the result section shows #Divide by Zero.  I use the formula =AVG([column1:column2]).  What's the formula I need to use for this?  I saw in the other community discussion

Hello Community!  

I'm trying to calculate End dates based off of a hard Start date, and adding a number of Days that I have listed in another cell.

The number of Days is calculated via formula, from one cell that lists Project hours (which I manually input) and each project is assigned to a crew,

I've attempted multiple times to create a function that result in Blue, Yellow, Green, Red health and it has been unsuccessful. 

Here are the results that I am aiming at: 

On Track > "Complete" "In Progress" = Green

Ahead > "Complete" = Green

Ahead > "In Progress" = Blue

At Risk > "Not Started" "In

Why does Smartsheet only allow you to make a report with columns and not rows? I'm using my sheet to coordinate data for events. Each row has a specific event, each column has different details for the events (date, location, hotel, meals, etc) and I need to take information from only certain rows

So. I've been working on this Quickbooks & Smartsheet Integration for a couple of years now for my own internal use. 

It has many application & the proof of concept exists and we use it. 

We use it for an approval process (for invoices):

The power of Smartsheet i.e. (approvals, communication, notes)

Hi,

I'm trying to select a range for the completion status and also trying to refer to a different column and get the data updated in a different column. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Please help me!

=IF(COUNTIF([Completion Status]3:[Completion Status]38, 0) > 0.5, "Not Completed",