Hi, 

I’m part of an in-house legal department. The company has different departments and different types of contracts/advice they require us to produce.

To track the work, I have created one sheet for the legal team to use, covering all main "legal work" categories and then broken down to sub

Since smart sheet update new version.

We are used  to able to look details   with Grid view..

Now we have to review with grid view and then go to list view and able to see detail...it makes more longer time operate n more comfusion..please  we prefer before version smart

I was wondering if this is possible yet, or if there have been any updates?

https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/how-import-outlook-calendar…

Importing from Smartsheet into Outlook is nice, but I would love to have a 2-way possibility. I have a lot of projects going on all at once, trying

I have a report that shows the output of staff within a department. It shows all the publications and events they are working on. I am looking to build the report so that it does not show duplicates of the same type of output by the same person. 

For example,

Staff member A is running 10 roadshow

I was hoping somebody could help.

I have a form set up where customers can upload their artwork directly to our sheet and once checked I send an approval request as a proof.

However if the proof is declined or we check the file and it isn't print ready we require customers to upload a new file

Hi,

I have two questions related to Smartsheet and JIRA integrator and I'd like to know if somebody here could help me:

** Question #1: Is it possible to insert a row (automatically) within a parent structure from JIRA integration? For example, suppose I have this smartsheet:

Marketing Team Tasks

Hello all,

I have dug around enough to be certain that there is no feature to restrict a column to a certain data type (i.e. restricting a text/number column to only be 6 numeric digits). This is something that would be extremely useful to have, especially with the amount of forms that I, along with