Hi! I love Smartsheet but I can't seem to find a way to do the following:

After a user submits a Smartsheet web form entry to populate my sheet with data, I'd like to embed a hyperlink into both (if possible) the response and email confirmation so that the user is directed to a web page on my site

When dragging the email from my Outlook window to Smartsheet in Google Chrome it removes the file from my Outlook entirely and the email is gone.

I tested this in MS Edge and confirmed it does not happen when using Edge; the file copies and uploads to Smartsheet without deleting it from Outlook.

I'm very new to Smartsheet and hoping someone can help me. I have created a checklist, with different categories divided up by parent rows, and the tasks listed as children under the categories. I have a checkbox column and each task (in the children rows) has a checkbox. I have figured out how to

Hello All,

We are using SS and considering DMS options (Efilecabinet, Box, M-file) to manage the bulk of docs we handle in the process.

Wondering if anyone in the community that has a DMS in place can provide feedback or advice on their implementations. (how well it integrates with SS, potential

My organization has just started using Smartsheet and I created my first form. I have a required "Email" field. I also enable the submitter the option to receive a email copy of their submission, which also requires an email. I announced the form and asked for feedback. Immediate and understandable

I have a form where my customer can request certification documentation. The form logs in a Smartsheet for tracking requests. The automation sends an update alert out to my team, requesting a response. When they respond to the update alert, they can attach a file.

What I would like is for the

Hello! 

Has anybody had experience trying to automatically move a row containing formulas to a new sheet? I am trying to pre-populate cells with formulas that would apply on a different sheet so that they will be ready to go once moved over during a

We do a lot of service jobs that we use smartsheet for. When its done they mark status as "Done". I know I can find the total amount of done rows by: =COUNTIF(Status:Status; "Done"). But how do I make the formula filter for jobs done in 2018 or 2019 etc?

Kind Regards,

Hugo

I'm trying to come up with the formula to dropdown only certain countries if chose certain region.

I have two dropdown columns Region and Country

If chose Region EMEA, country dropdown list will show DE, DK, NO

If chose Region APAC, country dropdown list will show JP, SG, IN

If chose Region AMER,