We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

I would really like to see "Refresh" added to the toolbar. I think a lot of other people would too. yes

Synchronizing changes with other collaborators in near-real-time relies on hitting refresh repeatedly. It's hidden behind a drop-down. Getting new users to refresh (or save) consistently as a matter

Our IT department has several projects we want to track. I need advice on the best way to set up the sheet(s) so that we can see the details of each project and have the ability to see all of the projects on one sheet.

Which option would be the better set-up?

Option A - Have one sheet that lists of