Hello!

The sheet that I am working with is used to track agreements my department works with. Two of the data points (among many) that we capture is the agreement type within a drop-down and the signature date. I would like to capture the total "Amendment"'s from the drop-down list with a signature

hi, 

I use one large sheet to manage many different legal tasks across my team (1,000 rows currently). The sheet is divided to many sub sections/categories, main tasks, sub tasks etc. Wanting to add a new main task to a category, the user needs to scroll down to find the right category which is time

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following formula from my excel spreadsheet into my smartsheet:

=INT(O2-Q2)&" Days "&HOUR(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Hour "&MINUTE(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Minutes"

Basically, i need to calculate the time between two columns (date received) and (date documents issued) in days, hours and

Hi All,

I'm new to Smartsheet and was hoping someone might be able to help.  I'm trying to build a formula where if a range of cells with that row contain any text, a checkbox is checked.  But if anyone of the cells in that range has not been filled out, the box is not checked.

Is there any update on when this feature will be implemented? I cannot believe it is still not possible to assign a task to multiple resources. 

We are going to need to move to another site soon if this issue is not resolved. It seems crazy that after 12 years, this essential feature still does not