Hi there,

We manage store fitouts. With every project, the sheets are identical. I have created 16 sheets to manage 16 projects.

I have just recently added few rows, all identical, on all 16 sheets.

When I run reports, it does list certain rows (newly created).

Puzzled, I simplified the report to

Has anyone figured out a way to disable the update confirmation email that is sent following an update request? The email is confusing my user community because it links to a sheet they don't have access to. Is it possible to even change the text in the confirmation email to ask the team to ignore

Has anyone figured out a workaround to putting links into dynamic view. I am using control center to create a hyperlink to another sheet with display text (for example "West Coast Project List"). This type of hyperlink does not show up in Dynamic View. I am trying to find a work around and was

I am trying to develop a dashboard generator so that I don't have to recreate every report I use in our dashboards each time we have a new project.  I would like to be able to select the project number in one location and have all the reports reference that project number to pull data from their

I am working with PO#'s in a smart sheet and joining this data with a SQL database to combine a few tables.  I use a visualization program called DOMO that I use to import the smart sheet data and the SQL data and join within the program to make one dataset.  The problem I am having is when I import

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know if you are able to use date columns when automating a progress bar.  Basically dates are entered as product moves to a new stage in the process. As the dates fill in, the progress bar fills as well. I've used nested IF formulas for automating a progress bar but, for

Building a kanban board with typical IT cycle states: Ready, Dev, Test, Deploy, Done.  I'd like to track cycle times and throughput.  I've created (locked) columns to capture a status change for each of the cycle states; e.g. Dev Start and formula "=IF(Status@row = "Dev", TODAY())". That works to