Hi, 

I’m part of an in-house legal department. The company has different departments and different types of contracts/advice they require us to produce.

To track the work, I have created one sheet for the legal team to use, covering all main "legal work" categories and then broken down to sub

I have a building project where tasks cannot begin until an item has arrived from a supplier, then the dependent task can only be carried out on specific days of the week, e.g. a wall cannot be painted until the paint arrives, and the task of painting can only be conducted on, say, Saturday and

I am new to Smartsheet and not sure how or if the program can help...I have project where I am rolling out a new program to 8,000+ locations and looking for way to leverage Smartsheet to manage. I know there is a 5K row so not sure how to proceed. Most threads talk about pulling rows out once

We are using smartsheet to Nationally track data. When a webform is submitted there is a requirement to email a certain person within the company notifying them that a report has been issued and action is required. The list of different people who might have to be emailed on the report generated is

I have a sheet with the following formula in a column titled "Status":

=IF(ISBLANK([PO#]1), "Processing", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "Loaded", "OTR", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "available load", "Logistics Dept", IF(INDEX({Status Range},

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following formula from my excel spreadsheet into my smartsheet:

=INT(O2-Q2)&" Days "&HOUR(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Hour "&MINUTE(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Minutes"

Basically, i need to calculate the time between two columns (date received) and (date documents issued) in days, hours and

I have created a set of reports (that selects this project) and an overview/summary sheet that has links into the underlying Project Sheet.  We use these set as a template to save an copy to a new workspace or folder for each project.

I am hoping there is a way to make the project/sheet links stay