We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

When creating a project many times the comments are as much instructions, as comments. Just like this modal when creating community comments, add the ability to apply Rich Text Formatting; Bold,underline,bullets, and numbered lists. RTF functionality would be limited to manually entered items, not

I send update requests every day. However, when I send them, I have to keep removing some of the columns as those that I remove are not necessary for the person to see. 

Is there a way that I can save an update request format with those columns removed so I can quickly choose the right formats for

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

My team has a spreadsheet that is shared internally (editing access) and externally (viewing access only).

For the external partners that use the sheet with viewing access only, is there a way for them to hide or filter to the columns that pertain to them? They need to see all of the rows, but not

Jan

Hi Smartsheet Community

I checked a couple of posts but couldn't really find an answer, here we go: Sights are technically always showing real-time status.

As I need to submit monthly updates to our leadership team and we want to track status trends, is there a way to re-visualize a past view of a