Working on a collection of sheets that I use between the different staffing agencies that service my operation.  My Sr. Ops manager publishes a sheet (with the green shaded cells in the attachments below) with the labor order (by agency) each day for up to a week at a time.  I am wanting to have the

I am working on a dashboard and I'm using a intermediate sheet to collect data from other sheets of data.   Typically the data is entered in each day so I was able to have the formula for most cells to look at the referenced sheet and return the value for the row of data by date =SUMIFS({Incidents

How can I work around this issue.  My sheet is populating the "Contacts" via formula.  I want to trigger automated update requests but am running into issues since I'm unable to convert the column type to "contact" since it appears that Smartsheet doesn't allow this functionality.  Anyone have any

I'm working on a sheet that has a formula that is running an INDEX/MATCH to populate the Carrier Contacts based of the trucking company's Unique SCAC code.  The fomula is working great now and I have the cells populated with the email contacts for the carriers.  I am now trying to write an

So. I've been working on this Quickbooks & Smartsheet Integration for a couple of years now for my own internal use. 

It has many application & the proof of concept exists and we use it. 

We use it for an approval process (for invoices):

The power of Smartsheet i.e. (approvals, communication, notes)

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Smartsheet and I'm just starting to introduce it to some groups within our company.

I have a question regarding the autosave function in the personal settings. I'm an admin to a few sheets that I share with all different users. If I have the "Autosave my changes when I