I have a sheet with the following formula in a column titled "Status":

=IF(ISBLANK([PO#]1), "Processing", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "Loaded", "OTR", IF(INDEX({Status Range}, MATCH([PO#]1, {PO Range}, 0)) = "available load", "Logistics Dept", IF(INDEX({Status Range},

Hi,

I am trying to implement the following formula from my excel spreadsheet into my smartsheet:

=INT(O2-Q2)&" Days "&HOUR(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Hour "&MINUTE(MOD(O2-Q2,1))&" Minutes"

Basically, i need to calculate the time between two columns (date received) and (date documents issued) in days, hours and

I have created a set of reports (that selects this project) and an overview/summary sheet that has links into the underlying Project Sheet.  We use these set as a template to save an copy to a new workspace or folder for each project.

I am hoping there is a way to make the project/sheet links stay

Hello, 

I am hoping someone has an idea for a solution to my problem. I have an inventory that keeps track of giveaways. I created a second sheet with a form to fill out how many of each giveaway I pack for each event. I count the giveaways that come back after the event, and I need a way for this