Mbautista

I built a Fund Allocation Request form that makes people produce PDF for printing at the end of the process.  To be able to produce the PDF, I use Smartsheet Merge.  But I ran into an issue of confidentiality.  Since the form is a finance thing, we don't want the users to see how much funds are

Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt

Hello,

I am trying to generate a chart from a report that contains three columns. The first is the subject (label), the second the day (time to be plotted on the x axis) and the quantity (to be plotted on the y-axis). Since I am plotting from a report, I don't want to reformat the x data to

I saw a post in the community at https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/auto-refreshing-sheetsgrids which had a similar question. But no answer was provided and the last update (from another member) was in Dec. 2018. Again, no response or answer was provided.

I have a sheet, with formulas, to

Hi.

We are using SmartSheet to store multiple sheets that should be created by one person.  This person will share one or more sheets in each of multiple workspaces.

I am writing an application (in C#, hosted on AWS Lambda) that must access each Workspace, and Sheet, and read each Sheet.  I am using