Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say

Can't figure out how to use 3 columns for a staked bar chart in Smartsheet. 

Please see attachment. For example, I'd like one column to show all costs for January, with Amy and Joe's costs would be broken out by color. Is this possible? If yes, could you please explain directions?

I can only figure

I'm wondering if there's a way for me to receive an email from a colleague where they ask me to view/update/edit a sheet, click on the 'Open in Smartsheet' button, and have it open in the Smartsheet desktop app - NOT in my web browser?

I like to work exclusively in the app, and it's extra steps to

I'm looking for a time tracking solution for field employees that integrates with Smartsheet.  In our organization we have a master project list sheet that compiles project data for all of our active projects.  Our field installers are currently logging their time using T Sheets, they're clocking