When dragging the email from my Outlook window to Smartsheet in Google Chrome it removes the file from my Outlook entirely and the email is gone.

I tested this in MS Edge and confirmed it does not happen when using Edge; the file copies and uploads to Smartsheet without deleting it from Outlook.

When I try to create a pivot, all I get is the spinning circle. I go through the Create New Pivot procedure without a problem. Once I click on the button Create in the last step Confirm & Create, all I get is the spinning circle.  Tried it many times and have let it spin for over an hour without it

I have several datameshes that are set to "run immediately" and "copy and add data" and for some reason they only run when I run them manually from the datamesh dashboard. I have tried refreshing the source and target sheets several times, waited a half hour, refreshed again, etc and nothing seems

It looks like I need more than Cell Linking in our master project tracker.

Do we have the ability to add a section on our master sheet so that any updates from a separate MARKETING TEAM sheet is displayed in the master sheet? I'm afraid simple cell linking only focuses on cells and won't take into

I have a need where I need 3 different Smartsheet form fields to be concatenated into a single JIRA field.

For example I would want these 4 from My Smartsheet fields:

1. Description of Request
  2. Expected results
  3. Why is this info needed
  4. What resources have you utilized

To all be entered into the

I know you can create a sheet by importing a document into SmartSheet and having it auto-create around the information; however, how do you continue this?  IE You take a sheet from Excel, that will continue to be used, and import it into SmartSheet, then you want to update the information in the SS

Hello All,

We are using SS and considering DMS options (Efilecabinet, Box, M-file) to manage the bulk of docs we handle in the process.

Wondering if anyone in the community that has a DMS in place can provide feedback or advice on their implementations. (how well it integrates with SS, potential