The new dashboard feature for Smartsheet says we can embed power BI reports by publishing to web, but doing that in Power BI makes your report public to everyone. How can I embed while still mainting privacy as these reports have company information?

There is a Power BI option that allows you to

I have created a "Master Sheet" that I have to import each day and have linked up other tabs/sheet to that Master Sheet to filter out on the information my technicians need to see. On the Master Sheet I have the full options on the toolbar, but on the linked tabs/sheet there are hardly any options.

For a project release, we're leveraging checkboxes to track completion of validation tasks. I have a dashboard built to reflect progress, however am having trouble finding a way to only choose the multiple Parent Rows/Roll Up data, as it's making me include child data or nothing.. (including all the

Hello all,

While I have a lot of experience with Excel, I am new to Smartsheet.  I've been given a project and I'm having difficulty finding a way to perform what I need in Smartsheet, and am looking for advice/help.

Effectively, I have a master inventory list that is kept in Smartsheet of equipment

Hi,

We are using forms to gather group ideas for creative projects. After, we would like to take each form submission or row and populate to a formatted PDF that can be presented to the managers for approval. Is there a way to push a form submission to populate a PDF? Or link cells in smartsheet to