One of the ways, we utilize Smartsheet it is track the publications that come out of research. A few times a year, we are required to report on all publications and they need to be formatted in a specific way. Is there an option to transform a row into a Word friendly version v. the information

The execs want a Gantt chart from my Kanban board. I will be using the Jira/SmartSheet connector for this task. Here is my current thinking:

• Take the total number of tasks and divide by the available work time to create an average size if the tasks completely fill the time (the SME who will be

Hello,

I am working on providing dashboards for my seniors. Here is the premise: I have multiple project managers (PMs) that work with four different agencies. Each PM has their own assigned sheet and assign an agency to the project. To create a dynamic dashboard, I am using a separate sheet (a

The new dashboard feature for Smartsheet says we can embed power BI reports by publishing to web, but doing that in Power BI makes your report public to everyone. How can I embed while still mainting privacy as these reports have company information?

There is a Power BI option that allows you to