Hi,

I have a series of standard processes that have the same dependency and predecessor data each time. 

I have the primary column  as a job number, and then a second column with a drop down list of all the standard processes (I.e. assembly, pre-assembly etc.).

If pre-assembly is selected, for

Hi,

I want to get the sum for only the dropdown value selected:

Here is the Situation:

First Column: I have 3 Resource Type:

1. Offshore

2. Onshore

3. Remote

Column 2: I have resource Name

Column 03 to 35  is a Hour Cloumn ( Where it shows how mnay hours each of my resource is available to work)

Now

I am having an issue with creating a formula that will count a column if a row has a date in it.  It can be any date just as long as it has a date. PgM Status is the column with the date right now I'm just counting the section that has the dates but would like to create a formula, so I don't have to

I want to use smartsheet as an international project management tool. One thing is driving me creasy.

I want to send out a notification to an assignee if the predecessor task is completed. Please find attached a screenshot of my scenario. 

The task in row 27 needs row 25 & 26 to be done ( active

Hello everyone:)

I currently have a sheet populated via a web form. There are several people assigned to tasks.

My goal is to have an auto number column to populate a prefix & suffix, based off the person assigned & their corresponding ticket number. I don't know if this is even possible. 

Lets say