Hi community.   I'm new to SmartSheet - and we are getting our team of 6-8 set up to try and manage our larger Projects, Ad Hoc Tasks each one us handles, and some of the larger reoccurring tasks (like writing / sending monthly email newsletter).   We probably have 5-15 large projects and 50+

We are only 6 months into our Smartsheet journey and thus often tinkering and creating new reports, it would be really handy to have a ruler at the top in order to align fields/columns in reports. I have marked where a ruler could sit with highlighter yellow below. Does anyone else recognise the

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Hey, slightly complex question: my marketing department services several companies under our corporate banner, and we would love a way for end (form) users to see a calendar of scheduled communications before requesting a new one. We're hoping that showing stakeholders our already-full calendar of