Hello All, 

We use comments pretty extensively to communicate updates and share "next step" info internally. I would like to request updates, and include comments to external collaborators, but prevent them from seeing what has been previously posted. Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks,

Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt

Good day, 

Right now, we have several events happening in different cities on different days. For each event, we have a separate smart sheet, with individual planning tasks. but we want to have a combined calendar with just the dates of the actual event. I thought that I could do this by linking to

I am wanting to create a workflow that will send a notification to a contact listed in a row without allowing access to the sheet itself.  Specifically, when I receive a notice to vacate from a resident in one of our apartment buildings, I would like to send them an acknowledgement that it was