Hi, 

I want to create a formula that would read all rows have a Green symbol and read back the last task name that has green. This would have to be based off the row number and not dates, given not every task will have a start or end date. 

Attachment for context --> I would want the formula to read

I have a conditional alert set up in my form to send an email every time a row is added. When I use a form to add a row, it sends me a notification on my phone through the app, but it isn't sending me an email.

I checked my spam filters and there is nothing in there being held. Has anyone else had

Does anyone know if there is a way to NOT display a contact's full email address (but show their name, instead) when they are assigned as "Task Owner" in the Smartsheet Calendar App?

We have a calendar that references an existing Smartsheet - Sheet.

The sheet has a contact list column labeled

One of the ways, we utilize Smartsheet it is track the publications that come out of research. A few times a year, we are required to report on all publications and they need to be formatted in a specific way. Is there an option to transform a row into a Word friendly version v. the information

Hello Smartsheet Community, I work for the City of Minneapolis, in Minnesota, and I’m looking to reach out to see who is working for governments (local, county, state, or federal) while incorporating Smartsheet into their utility project management processes. Smartsheet is restricted from its

Hello SmartSheet community, perhaps someone can give me ideas on how best to set up the following:

I have 30 customers and 30 different reps (one for each customer) who need to provide a status on that customer on a regular basis, at least once every two weeks.

The requirements:

1. Use a simple form to