In Excel we have the ability to use custom formula for conditional formatting, is this possible in SS?

Please see screenshot below.  

I need to compare column values to the value at the top cell.  I can do this by adding more columns and formulas and then hide them, it would be cleaner if I can do

I can't seem to get the right formula together in my Active Projects Master Schedule to show the Delta/Slippage in the construction schedules.

I have individual columns for Original Finish (Date), Current Projected Finish (Date), and Change Order (CO) Days that are populating dates and numbers with

I have two sheet that i want to reference and update each other. They both follow similar formatting, with one being more of a log/reference for the other. I would like one list to dynamically update the other. How would i do this? 

Items list - I have a items list that will show an overview of

Hello,

Hoping you might be able to assist me with a similar issue I'm experiencing. I've attempted to import a Trello board into Smartsheet for one of my colleagues and I'm getting the same error message, when I view it in grid view on some of the rows.

The formula in question that is currently