I published the iCal link to my outlook calendar, the problem is that every task on the Smartsheet shows on my calendar.  We have around 15 people to whom tasks have been assigned.  It would be great if we could link just their tasks to their calendar.  Having all the tasks clogs up the calendar and

Hi,

We are using forms to gather group ideas for creative projects. After, we would like to take each form submission or row and populate to a formatted PDF that can be presented to the managers for approval. Is there a way to push a form submission to populate a PDF? Or link cells in smartsheet to

Richard Rymill Photo

Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list.

Our Developers, using the Smartsheet API have created just that solution, in fact we have

We currently use a portfolio sheet that tracks our pipeline of clients and organizes them by stages. We love this sheet as it provides us with very useful management level information.  However, it does not allows us to manage the "work".  It just gives us an overview - which is the intention.  

To

Any plans in the future for letting us update the dashboard background color to any color we'd like? I'd love to be able to use black for dashboard backgrounds, as well as the backgrounds of the widgets, so that when on TV sets around the office, graphs are floating in black instead of a white

There was this:

https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/ux-changes-release-2018-02-…

I continue to miss the counts that were so visible and usable.

Filter count - I now have to unfilter/filter to see a dropdown -- which goes away after a few seconds.

Discussions. Open Update Requests.