When dragging the email from my Outlook window to Smartsheet in Google Chrome it removes the file from my Outlook entirely and the email is gone.

I tested this in MS Edge and confirmed it does not happen when using Edge; the file copies and uploads to Smartsheet without deleting it from Outlook.

Card view is excellent, so good, was about to run my whole company of it!, however I have hit a snag –

In card view you can view level one and its subtasks – good, however I now cannot see the subtask of a subtask, you cannot even see if there is another level below.

Ok so you go to view all

How do i change the data source of a metric widget? 

You can 'add data' but this adds a new one. 

In my particular use case we can now copy and paste widgets between dashboards, however this is no way to edit the data, ie use the widget as a template.

For me, we have a standard project template, and

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make

I know you can create a sheet by importing a document into SmartSheet and having it auto-create around the information; however, how do you continue this?  IE You take a sheet from Excel, that will continue to be used, and import it into SmartSheet, then you want to update the information in the SS

I'm trying to automatically apply a formula to an entire column that concatenates info from cells in a given row into a document name, once data is entered into those cells. The only way I've been able to accomplish this so far is to just copy/ paste or drag the formula as data is entered in a new