One of the ways, we utilize Smartsheet it is track the publications that come out of research. A few times a year, we are required to report on all publications and they need to be formatted in a specific way. Is there an option to transform a row into a Word friendly version v. the information

Hello SmartSheet community, perhaps someone can give me ideas on how best to set up the following:

I have 30 customers and 30 different reps (one for each customer) who need to provide a status on that customer on a regular basis, at least once every two weeks.

The requirements:

1. Use a simple form to

What I'd love is for an assigned task to create a new Planner task and be linked together when changes happen to either side they update each other.   

Primary use case is that the majority of people who will access Smartsheet in our company will have other tasks they need to keep track of in the

One of our main uses of Smartsheet is entering, tracking and reporting client expenses. We use a form to enter the expense(s) and attach receipts. It works well and much better than our previous system

However, I am hoping for some help on a recurring expense.

We have a recurring fee for a client

Mbautista

HI there.  I am only a month old Smartsheet user and currently under the Business Plan.

i am building the New Hire Request Form for our company and I came across with problem in the multiple approval as well as the things to do before a request will be approved.

When the requestor filled up the