We are currently using a form to track internal requests.  We are trying to get smartsheet to send an email to multiple recipients on a single email thread.  Essentially using this form to generate an email thread which has all of the following recipients: the form submitter (dynamic) and all

Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt

We are trying to create a formula on the Schedule field that will change color to Red, Green or Yellow based on Multiple day and Status selection. 

For example:

If Status is In Progress and End Date is > Today and R - Date is Empty then is Green.

IF Status is In Progress and End Date is < Today and

Here's what I want to be able to do for resource management. Is there a workaround to accomplish this?

• Assign individual resources  (they are not licensed users) to a team\group. Assigning tasks to multiple individuals does not work for me. 
  • Each individual has default work hours. E.g. 8 hrs. It can

Is there any way to select only specific columns to be included in alert messages that are sent out using the SmartSheet Automation feature?

Currently, I set up an alert. And it displays all of the columns, even if I hide certain columns in the sheet. I'd like to be able to select which columns are