Hi, 

I believe this may be a bit of a stretch but I am wondering if it is possible to automatically create the Child/Parent relationship utilizing the numbers or periods in a WBS # column as a way to automatically create the indention.

I have built a pretty good process using Smartsheets data

Profile photo

I'd like to schedule a report each month to automatically cover the next 90 days.  

But it looks like I'd have to update the "Custom Date Range" each time for the next 90 days.  

Is there a way to have the Custom Date Range update automatically?  For example, "T " to "T+90"?

I have several tasks set up for team members using their email addresses in the Contact column. Some tasks have 1 member assigned and some have multiple. I have to run each person's workload and am trying to use a separate sheet that counts the number of times their email address is in the Contact

There are options to send sheets and reports on a recurring basis, but there is currently NO way to send a Dashboard as an email attachment on a recurring basis. The dashboard link is difficult to view on an ipad or mobile device.

We would love to see the option to send a dashboard as a pdf or png