NorCal Moving Services VP of Sales & Marketing & SmartSheet CEO Mark Mader @ Bell Harbor ENGAGE Conference Social Event

Hello,

I would like for this form to go completely blank on ALL cell-rows before the update request gets sent to the collaborators (not licensed users) every week. I already have the update request set to send every Friday at 9AM to request the form to be filled by the list of collaborators. I just

Hello! 

Has anybody had experience trying to automatically move a row containing formulas to a new sheet? I am trying to pre-populate cells with formulas that would apply on a different sheet so that they will be ready to go once moved over during a

One of the features of forms that I use frequently is the ability to add a "hidden field" with a value that is written to the sheet upon submission.  This is really useful when performing a simple evaluation of form submission completion to trigger actions in workflows, for example. 

However, in

Hi

The drop-down multi select is very nice and useful.  I started to use it yesterday, but I need to use the formula =countif(range, criterion). 

I want to count how many times a value is repeated in a range that has multi values. I use the formula countif and only count one time a repeated value

The new Proofing capability is something we would like to implement in our department, but we are having issues with accessing this in Reports. We see that Proofing can be done in the main smart sheet, but our Artists access new design requests via Reports so that they only see what tasks and

I work with a small Real Estate company and we lean heavily on Smartsheet for all of our task and workflow management. We have built a system of task lists, workflows, and meeting agendas that all work very well, but at the moment we have to edit drop-down lists manually sheet-by-sheet. I've