Hi, 

I need to add up the following: 

1) All Labeled as Country X from a Qualitative field that is requiring me to use the FIND function. 

2) All labeled as AreaY across 3 columns (I have tried selecting all columns as a range and also just selecting the relevant rows as well). 

Currently using:

TLDNR (short version)

GOAL – everything in reports / sheets to be on one row per project

PROBLEM – I run out of columns and reports won’t merge data from multiple sheets to one row.

(long version)

Typical spreadsheets can present as one project row and all it’s details in columns to the

Good Afternoon, I wanted to check to see if there are any users in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry and if so, could you share what you are using it for? I am a new user and still learning all its capabilities. I see that there is a large Healthcare following but not sure about the P&C

Hello, 

I'm trying to setup a "Line Quantity" of children where the primary column contains a 5 digit number. These numbers indicate line items of a purchase order and have a hierarchy themselves. The numbers that are considered the parent end in 000 with all the items that are children end in

We have a number of User Groups.. some users overlap groups, as many of us wear a few hats. I'd like to build reports that run through the "ZZZ Workgroup" and look for lines that are assigned to anyone in "Group AAA." Perhaps also reports that pertain to "Group BBB" and "Group CCC"

Yes, I could

Hello All!

I am trying to figure out how to auto fill information into my sheet, when I check a box in a different sheet. I am keeping track of different invoices and sponsorships in the original sheet.

When I check a box in the column "Ad" then I want the "Organization", "Event", "Start", and "Due"

I would like to have a quick readout of the five or ten most recently updated sheets from WorkspaceA or WorkspaceA --> Folder5

I can build a report that grabs all of the sheet rows by updated in the last 30 or 60 or 3000 days, but how can you get a list like:

1. FinanceSheetXYZ updated Yesterday by