Is there any update on when this feature will be implemented? I cannot believe it is still not possible to assign a task to multiple resources. 

We are going to need to move to another site soon if this issue is not resolved. It seems crazy that after 12 years, this essential feature still does not

I've seen posts going back 3 years that address this subject, and it's little mind blowing that a feature as basic and essential as this does not seem to be possible yet. My team works on multiple projects each day, and each project has at least three different team members assigned to it at once.

I have an approval request setup in my sheet, and an age column where I am tracking the number of days since the approval request was sent out. I need a method to mark the whole project tree "Closed" if any of the children's requests for approval's "age" is over (2)

Hello, 

I am hoping someone can see what i am missing here :)  attempting to try out status view ..

We would like each part of our group have a different status view in order to see only what pertains to them .  and a place for them to fill out a request form.

I created a status view - see image 1

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't