Hello, 

I am hoping someone can see what i am missing here :)  attempting to try out status view ..

We would like each part of our group have a different status view in order to see only what pertains to them .  and a place for them to fill out a request form.

I created a status view - see image 1

Hi Smartsheet Community,

We're thinking of some use cases for helping Smartsheet users utilize Salesforce ServiceCloud data more effectively and efficiently.  

Any Salesforce ServiceCloud users out there who would be willing to chat with us and give us feedback on our use cases? Even if you don't

Dear Smartsheet,

I had a short presentation of Smasrtsheet functionality and I have faced huge problem with notifications. I have a couple of sheets where all notifications are not sent for some reason. 

I am trying to play with fields that are triggering these notifications and none of them are

I am trying to set up a backup on our main sheet (This one has info from other sheets linking into it) I am able to select schedule recurring backup for my entire workspace, but we don't need all of that. 

All we need is one sheet to be backed up each week. When I right click on the sheet it will