Has anyone had any luck with using API's or exporting/importing Smartsheet scheduling projects to Oracle Primavera P6?  We are using the cloud version of P6 and both it and Smartsheet technically have open API's so it should be possible.  However, rather than recreate the wheel, I'm wondering if

Hey guys.

I am just starting to setup a sheet for a huge sports event that shall provide all relevant info, but also be used live to update the onsite status.

Basically there will be about 10 stations that will be identically except for individual timings and some details (i.e. number of people per

Hi everybody,

I need your help.

Currently, our requirements request process is as follows, enter the form within Smartsheet register the emails of the people who want the application to ​send, Then these people receive and assign other resources if necessary.   It is important to indicate that it is

Greetings,

While I appreciate consultants, I'm not currently seeking to hire anyone to do this for me, I just have general questions to accomplish my goals.

My direct supervisor sends out a request for certain data to various people on his staff once a month.  It's a "Service Report" of sorts that

There are about 10 blank rows at the bottom of my sheet that keep coming back, even after I delete them. I either need to know how to permanently delete them or how to adjust my formulas to not include them because they are affecting our dashboard results.

Any help or advice anyone has is welcome.

Hi all,

I could not find any thread with this specific problem, pardon me if there is one....

I created a new Workspace, and within that workspace i also created a single spreadsheet.

So i start writting content on that spreadsheet, then click the small "floppy" on the top left, close the page and

The basic ask is to calculate a projected due date based on historical data and duration that a certain task takes. So if x, y, and z parameters are checked, it will find the average amount of time (from a different sheet) that those parameters take and then calculate a suggested due date. 

I want