Hi, 

I need to add up the following: 

1) All Labeled as Country X from a Qualitative field that is requiring me to use the FIND function. 

2) All labeled as AreaY across 3 columns (I have tried selecting all columns as a range and also just selecting the relevant rows as well). 

Currently using:

So I have created several Reports and have noticed that when you add them to a Dashboard, anyone with Dashboard Access can view them as a Widget; however, When made a viewer on the Report itself, all the people see is a blank page.  Do the Viewers also need access to the sheet the report is pulled

I am trying to figure out how to highlight a cell based on how the status of the "actual" column is in accordance with the "Baseline" column. Is there a formula or conditional formatting rule to implement that will automatically change the color of the cell to green or red to illustrate that it is

Hi all!

I want to create a checklist for the cleaners who turn over my airbnb properties.  I know how to create this checklist but there are a few specific things that I need it to do and can't figure out how.  Any advice would be appreciated!

1) This checklist will need to be filled out each clean.

Good Afternoon, I wanted to check to see if there are any users in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry and if so, could you share what you are using it for? I am a new user and still learning all its capabilities. I see that there is a large Healthcare following but not sure about the P&C

I'm new to smartsheets and am not an excel expert, but I've been building some sheets and workflows and have a question about more advanced capabilities of the program. 

I'm hoping there's a way to automatically track inventory usage based on information input into a separate smartsheet form?  I