I currently have two workflows set up: 

(1) Payment approval request after an event: employees submit request with invoices attached as a file for approval

(2) Payment approval request before an event: employees submit a request for an approval, the request gets sent to a supervisor, and once the

I saw a post in the community at https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/auto-refreshing-sheetsgrids which had a similar question. But no answer was provided and the last update (from another member) was in Dec. 2018. Again, no response or answer was provided.

I have a sheet, with formulas, to

I'm working on a sheet that has a formula that is running an INDEX/MATCH to populate the Carrier Contacts based of the trucking company's Unique SCAC code.  The fomula is working great now and I have the cells populated with the email contacts for the carriers.  I am now trying to write an

Hi,

I am looking to create a formula in a column that automatically calculates the date of 12 weeks from the date of deposit column. Can someone please help with the formula? I keep getting errors. Specifically I would like the "estimated completion date" column to be the "date of deposit" column

Hello community!

I am looking for a seemingly easy solution which I can't find. While the workflow automation helps in many ways, the "actions" available seem to be greatly lacking. For example in google sheets + scripts + triggers, I can have a cell update based on a formula from a time driven