I'm able to successfully format a cell through the API and the compact format string, cell.format (https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#formatting,) except for cells with currency formats.

I would like to see an example of the cell.format that works for submitting 123456 as the

After seeing very nice dashboard presented in Best in Class Project Management video I tried to start developing something similar for our organization. However I'm struggling with creating customized buttons (like "Home", "Portfolio Dashboard", "Departments" etc) that you can see on the top of the

Hello,

i was looking to create a new project using smartsheet to receive alerts from specific email addresses and to log the activities into smartsheet, those notifications will be received by specific users (their email addresses).

how i can start implementing that and is it doable or not?

I've read through all the replies on this but have not found the resolution yet

I want to display RYG balls in a new column i created that corresponds to the project Status and Finish Date.  The new column Properties is RYG Balls

The formula works, but only shows as text

Formula i created:

I am having a new problem with an existing Smartsheet that has worked fine until now. Existing workflows have stopped working. The problem does not appear to be workflow, but something else going on. We have a workflow that triggers off of a calculated field that is based on data in another

Richard Rymill Photo

We all love a Freebie? 

OUR API development team get lots of requests for automation which is the basis of our Smarter Mini Control Center 12 Apps, but one request we have been unable to fulfill so far (unless we use Appsheet with Smartsheet) is the need for Conditional logic or Cascading Dropdowns

Is there a way to take a graph that was created in Excel and import it into a Smartsheet? I can do it via a dashboard but I would like to have it directly on the sheet with the data.