Hi, 

I have been asked to create a roster that covers customer support across different time zones and shows who is available (human resources),  who is on leave, time, names of the support person and who is on call.

Also, includes our contractual obligations with customers in an easy display

I am trying to create a formula that counts how many jobs are due to start in a month, that havent already been started. I have created the below formula to try and count the jobs in the current month:

=COUNTIFS({Tippa JC Status}, ="", {Tippa Start}, MONTH({Tippa Start}) = MONTH(TODAY()))

Then I

Hi,

I have created a report to use on a dashboard for showing the number of job cards to print for our workshop. The report is shown below, and you can see that there are different amount of jobs to be printed for each workshop:

Report Image

You will see on here that there is:

• 3x for the FASTRACK Workshop
  • 10x

Card view is excellent, so good, was about to run my whole company of it!, however I have hit a snag –

In card view you can view level one and its subtasks – good, however I now cannot see the subtask of a subtask, you cannot even see if there is another level below.

Ok so you go to view all

I wish, I wish upon a sheet that these will someday be a reality...if some of these are already posted, I apologize... Product team - most, if not all, of these were sent to Scott Willeke verbally or via e-mail so he could lend more context.  These items are some of the things that would make