Since smart sheet update new version.

We are used  to able to look details   with Grid view..

Now we have to review with grid view and then go to list view and able to see detail...it makes more longer time operate n more comfusion..please  we prefer before version smart

Hey All,

I'm having difficulty getting my card view tabs to show a certain color based on percentage complete for the subtask. When I create the rule it either highlights all the subtasks based on the parent percentage complete, or does nothing at all. I am trying to have individual subtasks change

I am using Smartsheet’s Product Release Roadmap form. I added a start date and an end date to the cards so that the projects can span a period of time in the gant view. Is there a way I can make it so they also show as spanning a period of time in the calendar view? Currently, each individual card

I went through a lot of trouble to program my Smartsheet with formulas and logic to make sure the data entry was sound.   Only to discover that when someone enters data via the card view, things to not do what they do in grid view.     I have many columns to populate and the entire point was to make