In Sheet 1, a user enters a course code (e.g., BUS 123) in one column. Smartsheet searches for that code in Sheet 2, finds the corresponding program leader's name and e-mail address, then puts them in two cells in Sheet 1.

Now Sheet 1 shows the course code in Column 2, the program leader's name is

When one tagged in a comment of a sheet using the "@", that person gets an email with the message.

But often the formatting of the message is a little too condensed so the next logical move is to click Open in Smartsheet in the email.

This should take the user to the exact row. In a large sheet

Hi,

When I click the "Download Backup File" link in my email from Smartsheet. An internet browser opens pinwheels for a long time showing "Waiting for urldefense.proofpoint..." and then eventually shows page cannot be displayed. This seems to happen in both internet explorer and firefox.

Any ideas

Dear Community:  I am using Smartsheet to allow my customers to enter their own account information....which all rests on having a valid email address.....

I have looked but can not find a SS solution to asking for a email address and then asking for it again....compare the two entries ....and

I have 3 forms, that I need to be sent out as a reminder on a certain date. I have a 4th form I used to collect email addresses that I would send the weekly form to those addresses. I want to keep reminding them to complete the form if they have not by a certain date. So I was thinking I could make