Hello,

I would like to find a way for a way to count the check boxes when they are checked. Ideally, I would like formula that allows me to know what date it was checked. I'm not sure if the modified data column can do this because I do not have sufficient data at the moment. 

Another solution I'm

Hi everyone!

We currently use Salesforce, Quip & Smartsheet however, we have not yet added the integration to sync them. Can anyone tell me what the huge advantage is to justify the price of the integration? The video links are a bit vague & I need to provide a few good reasons, other than an auto

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to extract months out of a grid. My goal is to count how many assignments were completed within each month of the year. 

e.g.

| January |  45  |

---------------------

| February|  20 |

However, I am finding trouble actually calculating the amount based off of the

I'm trying to figure out the correct formula for counting up the # of entries for a particular location with a "YES" or "NO" data entry for the previous date, TODAY (-1), that doesn't include weekends. 

For instance, if today=Monday, then the formula would need to search for the previous Friday date