There is a new release coming. Yay!

We were all just summarily notified of the upcoming release and the expected downtime.

Any chance we can get a list of proposed changes included in the release?

And please don't send me to the roadmap page with the generic message on releases and a copy of the

Can't figure this out.. I have form with 4 fields in it. The user picks drop downs off of each of the 4 questions and saves the form.  In the sheet, I have a 5th column that concatenates all of the 4 fields. (It basically builds a unique name for each of our customer audits) and looks like this..

Hi - I have created a dashboard to show pie charts of my data. My problem is that the pie chart wants to include every single row as a data point, I only want to show the parent rows and not the children. I used the formula "=Count(Ancestors(row))". This gives me a 0,1,or 2 based on how many

Each time a row is added (which is requiring an approval) i need the sheet to export the new data, to either an excel spreadsheet or google doc and upload to a secure site.  The other option would be to do this based on frequency like nightly, but I guess the real question for me, and yes I am both