Firstly, yes - I know the Control Center sheets are not "templates" but I would want resourcing to be able to filter out the workspace or at least the folder used to spin up SCC projects.

Since I pre-load "assembly time" by assigning it to the genaric "Assembly" contact in ALL of the grouped gantt

Hello,

Is anyone else disappointed in the pricing and the lack of availability of the Smartsheet Addons/Premium Features? 

The features of these premium addons are pretty badass and would be useful. I feel like I would use dynamic reporting (especially if they had date filters) quite a bit. Along

Hi,

I am looking to create a formula in a column that automatically calculates the date of 12 weeks from the date of deposit column. Can someone please help with the formula? I keep getting errors. Specifically I would like the "estimated completion date" column to be the "date of deposit" column

I created new Columns inside a template and wanted to push these out to live projects using Global Update.  

When I select "Apply Test" then none of the project [Templates] appear 

1. I have already done this once before and the projects did appear at that stage.

2. I have also tried another type of

Am I missing something? I've been trying to push the start date of a project from the intake sheet (via intake form date input field) without success. 

Upon spinning up the project in SCC, I get the error:

• Failed to update template field(s) for "Project Profile Data" (Code: 5536 - Message: The value

We use smartsheets to run our customer projects.  The approach we have used to date is to create a workspace for each customer, with the necessary sheets - all from a template.  This works really well, as the customers need to review and contribute to several of the sheets that we use, and the