I have three different gantts with some summary data that is fed into the main project data sheet. Only one of the gantt sheets is used in a project, so I thought of linking each of the gantts' data (exact same field/cell in each sheet) to a cell in the project data sheet - then just grab the one

I am trying to perform a Global Update to all of our existing projects to include additional data for us to report against that is currently captured on our Intake Sheet. 

I have been successful in adding this additional reporting data to newly provisioned projects but am unable to now incorporate

Hi,

I have a status column in my row that changes from "animating" to "approved" and would like the start and end date columns to update when status is changed.

ie:

1. When status column changes to "animating" - start date needs to capture the date(fixed value) it was changed to "animating"

Hello Smartsheet,

Reposing again in hopes that you can assist me. I've added a new sheet to my Blueprint (I've done this before). The sheet has one profile field (Project Name). I don't need anything on the sheet to report out to anywhere. When I try to save my Blueprint, I receive an error "add