This project printed fine 2 weeks ago... now I can't print a PDF of the Gantt view. Grid view prints OK. Export to Excel and PNG work fine. It's not all that big... 67 lines. I've tried print entire sheet, selected rows, scaling or not scaling.
I've used the Lookup formula to find hours per work order number. Until today, the formula reported "0" in the event the lookup value was not found. As of either Jan. 17 or 18 (today), it now reports "#NO MATCH" when the lookup value is not found.
It would be great if there was a way to timestamp the value of a cell. To enter the exact date that an event occurred. Several people have volunteered a modified date column, but something like the following functionality in an if-statement would be really great.
I am the owner of all sheets for my company, and I regularily send out update requests to confirm if tasks are completed. It was brought to my attention that the task managers to whom I am sending the requests are receiving "Update Confirmation" emails upon submitting the Update Request Form. I am