anyone experienced this?
I have a master sheet with a column that contains all the hyperlinks to the subsidiary sheets. The links have gone overnight! Cell history shows they were updated by a cell link user, but the cells aren't linked....
The link still exists if you double click on a cell it
I may be going mad, but I cannot get a filter with at least 1 of 2 conditions to work. Maybe my boolean is getting rusty...
I have 2 columns with monetary values. I only want to show rows where at least one of these is bigger than zero. Nothing complicated. The settings are attached in the
Have become unbearable on Smartsheets. Perhaps the program is limited to small applications. Regardless, I have gond back to Excel. I use IE and Edge. I have found that Chrome is faster, but it has other problems. I do not have the time in myh life to watch a non-responsive
I wonder if someone can assist me.
I am running schedules for construction projects with predecessors (Finish-Start relationships) set up.
If myself/or another employee change the actual start date of a line item then it deletes the predecessors.
I know that to avoid that from happening
Not getting a connection to smartsheet at all at the moment.
No other problems with our internet connection.
Nothing on the system status,
System flaky over last few days (reports, emails to office)
I used to tell my users that it was a good dependable system, not at the moment.
I've sent one invite to collaborate and update requests with myself copied, but my invitees are telling me they haven't received anything and that it's not in their Junk email box either. I'm not receiving copies of the invites, either. Is Smartsheet experience any technical glitches causing this