Using Smartsheet

Post a question about using the core Smartsheet application: sheets, forms, reports, automation, dashboards, and more.

Discussion List

• Conditional Formatting of numbers
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi. I have been a user of Smartsheet for a number of years, and still the most annoying feature is the limitation of the Conditional Formatting for multiple cells I have a pretty basic request.... All formatting is based on the value of …
    116 1
    116 views 1 comment Most recent by L_123
  • RYG Automation- Checkbox and Date
    In Using Smartsheet
    HI guys,   I am quite new to SS and need a tad bit of help   I need a formula that will check to see if a checkbox is completed from another sheet as well as it is on today date it will turn the RYG ball green, if the checkbox is check…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Centralized Alert Editing
    In Using Smartsheet
    I would be interested in a centralized alert editing form where I could add/edit/remove alerts across all my sheets.  This could be similar to the centralized notifications or activity section, but the view would be available outside of th…
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood
  • Mass Transfer of Ownership of Sheets
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi There- I have an employee that has left the team and they have about 90 sheets that we would like to transfer to the new owner. Is there a way to make a mass transfer of sheets owned? Thanks- Jim
    98 1
    98 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Date fields not working on Live Data Link API
    In Using Smartsheet
    This is day two of the date fields coming into our excel sheet as 01/01/1900 and it causing problems with our scheduling needs.  What is the ETA of this getting resolved?
    2 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå
  • Function
    In Using Smartsheet
    Wondering if anyone knows if this can be done...   I have two date columns and a column that I need populated based off of if a date is populated. Column 1 - Phase Start Date Column 2 - Phase End Date Column 3 - Phase There are child…
    53 8
    53 views 8 comments Most recent by L_123
  • Sending Reports Automatically via Email with a dynamic contact list
    In Using Smartsheet
    We send out 100's of reports to customers monthly and have these set up at the time we set up a report. Our problem is our customer email addresses change often, which means we have to re set-up the report email to be sent to the new emai…
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP
  • Want to track resource allocation
    In Using Smartsheet
    Has anyone had any luck with this? Want to do something similar to the features in Microsoft Project.   I have a lot of design projects going on and want to be able to allocate resources (my designers) to projects and be alerted to when …
    11 3
    11 views 3 comments Most recent by Ofir Marco
  • Calculate the total amount base on status
    In Using Smartsheet
    Hi,  As per attached screenshot, how can i calculate the total amount when status in RED?      
    1 5
    1 view 5 comments Most recent by richard_uy
  • Issues with PDF generator
    In Using Smartsheet
    Guys, Anyone experiencing issues with downloading PDF versions of their sheets please?  This is a feature I use often, but it appears to be seizing up? Tried rebooting the laptop so I don't think it's my end? Dave.    
    5 3
    5 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday