API & Developers

API & Developers

Archives for September 2018

Discussion List

• SnacKiwi
    SnacKiwi 23 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
    First post 09/29/18,Last post 10/26/18
    I need customers to be able to add rows of information to a smart sheet, and later be able to edit those rows. A scrolling table view interface would work better than a form so users can see multiple records at a time. The sheet needs to …
    API & Developers232
    SnacKiwi
  • MikeLord
    MikeLord 219 views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
    First post 09/24/18,Last post 02/09/20
    I need to be able to generate a simple format based on the data that exist in smartsheets. I store information such as news updates and I would like to be able to create a report that generates the text formatted in a specific way. For in…
    API & Developers2199
    MikeLord
  • Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP 235 views 2 comments Most recent by Gwen Rymill SBP API & Developers
    First post 09/17/18,Last post 09/18/18
    Further to a considerable amount of Community requests for a way to Update Dropdown Lists in just one sheet, then have that list Automagically populate all the other Smartsheets that reference that list. Our Developers, using the Smartshe…
    API & Developers2352
    Richard Rymill SBP
  • Mr.Hyde
    Mr.Hyde 224 views 2 comments Most recent by Corinne Flanagan API & Developers
    First post 09/11/18,Last post 09/19/18
    I'm embedding several reports / dashboards into a sharepoint instance and I would like to have them load in full screen by default.  I am referring to the Normal View Vs the Full Screen View that can be achived by clicking the appropriate…
    API & Developers2242
    Mr.Hyde