Customer add/edit sheet rows

SnacKiwi
SnacKiwi
edited 12/09/19 in API & Developers

I need customers to be able to add rows of information to a smart sheet, and later be able to edit those rows. A scrolling table view interface would work better than a form so users can see multiple records at a time.

The sheet needs to be secure so that customers can only see/edit their information, and not be able to export a sheet or report or use any other method to expose the information of other customers.

The rows they add/edit need to support formulas which calculate as customers enter information, which I understand cannot be done with web forms.

The solution should be something i can add to my ecommerce web page for new or existing customers to use. I would like everything automated so that customers can create an account, enter and update information, return at a later time and update previous entries, etc without manual intervention steps.

What is the best way to achieve this? I am using Shopify and I know there is a Zapier interface to Shopify - will that achieve what I want to do, or is there another way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Comments