API & Developers

Archives for September 2020

Discussion List

• Can a URL be clickable on the Approval process?
    In API & Developers
    We are using an approval workflow to have one person add a URL to a form and that triggers the approval email. From there, someone needs to click on that URL to ensure accuracy and then approve if correct. When the recipient receives the e…
    Answered - Pending Review
    153 2
    Answered - Pending Review 153 views 2 comments Most recent by JeremiahHorstick API & Developers
  • How do I add a link in a Smartsheet form?
    In API & Developers
    I need to add a link in a Smartsheet form. So far I see that I can add a link to a header. but i need it to be conditional on a prior field. For example, if you answer YES, then a field appears with a link to click on.
    44 2
    Answered - Pending Review 44 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Sync with Google Form is stuck
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to sync a google form with Smartsheet. I installed the Add-On with no issues. From my Google Form I click Add-Ons --> Smartsheet for Google Forms --> Start --> Start & it spins incessantly until it eventually gives…
    1 1
    1 view 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Can Hyperlinks be added automatically
    In API & Developers
    Is there a way to add hyperlinks to data automatically when it's entered into a sheet via a form based on certain criteria? For instance, when a list of customer numbers has a new row added via form, can the sheet add a hyperlink to that …
    Accepted
    11 2
    Accepted Answer 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Leslie Merlino API & Developers
  • Need a solution for tracking employees in the office
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I have been tasked with creating a "calendar" in which our employees can sign up to be physically in the office so we can monitor numbers. Right now we can only have 25% of our employees in the office at any one time. I c…
    214 8
    Answered - Pending Review 214 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrea Zenner API & Developers
  • Card Order Data via API Response
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to identify the order of cards in card view based on the JSON response to a GET request to the API for a sheet. I created a schedule type sheet as a test project. When I change the order of cards (by manually dragging them up…
    Accepted
    45 5
    Accepted Answer 45 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers