API & Developers

Archives for June 2021

Discussion List

• Making OAuth work with NodeJS
    In API & Developers
    Hi all, I am looking for some support on making OAuth work for the web application I am developing. I am trying to use node JS, and I am loving all the documentation and support available for Smartsheet API stuff online. That being said, i…
    Accepted
    42 5
    Accepted Answer 42 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Event Reporting 403
    In API & Developers
    Hello everyone, Hope you are well. I am trying to access Event Reporting through a API call following the respective documentation https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#get-events. My account belong to an Enterprise plan and I am…
    Accepted
    52 2
    Accepted Answer 52 views 2 comments Most recent by Ary Rivillas API & Developers
  • Querying API for 10000ft Time Entries
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to query the 10,000ft API to retrieve time entries using parameters to limit the results to only include approved time entries after a certain date. To this point I have not had success passing in param…
    Answered - Pending Review
    32 1
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 1 comment Most recent by MCorbin API & Developers
  • Smartsheet API Assistance Required
    In API & Developers
    I am looking for assistance to provide a url to find the correct row of a given sheet per the provided identifier (country code; e.g. US, GB, AL, etc) and return all the values of the row. I'll need the correct smartsheet api url of our sm…
    52 5
    Answered - Pending Review 52 views 5 comments Most recent by Nate Junger API & Developers
  • Postgres SQL and updating records in Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to keep an up to date list of different job information in Smartsheet. I would like to use this up to date information to reference data across different sheets but am struggling on how to exactly do this. I have a Postgres SQL…
    43 1
    Answered - Pending Review 43 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Workspace Shares - API (cURL) Error 1004 - Not Authorized to Perform This Action - 403 Forbidden
    In API & Developers
    Hi all, I'm getting following error when trying to GET a list of workspace shares (GET /workspaces/{workspaceId}/shares) "errorCode": 1004,     "message": "You are not authorized to perform this action." The…
    92 3
    Answered - Pending Review 92 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • "Make owner" using API
    In API & Developers
    Hi, everyone. I want to change ownership of 100+ sheets that I own using the Smartsheet API. I have been looking through the documentation and could not find how to do it. According to this post on stackoverflow it is not possible. Perform…
    Accepted
    32 1
    Accepted Answer 32 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Help! Webhook Creation Error
    In API & Developers
    Hello! I'm able to use my api key to retrieve my sheet, and then the /webhook GET request successfully responds with an empty set, but I'm unable to add the hook for some reason. Any help would be appreciated! I've tried adding the non-req…
    Accepted
    12 3
    Accepted Answer 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Smartsheet data connection in TIBCO Spotfire server
    In API & Developers
    I am able to create an ODBC connection and get smartsheet data in my Spotfire Analyst client. I followed this link - https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/odbc-docs/#tibco-spotfire-desktop.  However, I would like to create an information l…
    42 1
    Answered - Pending Review 42 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Dates in Exporting Reports
    In API & Developers
    Hi - does anyone know of a way to add a date to the title of an excel export so when I automate updates each file is dated? Right now it sends just the report name each time.
    Accepted
    12 3
    Accepted Answer 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers