Hello all, 

I'm looking to use a Created By column to auto-fill my Primary column with a specific user's first and last name. I was planning on listing each user's email and full name with some variation of a IF/AND/OR or IFERROR statement, unless there's a more efficient alternative. Here is my

I have an issue where the current formula feeds into the report correctly and displays on the dashboard widget however, I have now been asked to change the formula to be date specific. I need to have this display by our fiscal year (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019). Pro-desk gave me the formula to copy

I'd like to allocate non-working days for individuals tasked with deliverables on my project plan. I have two Smartsheets:

1. Sheet 1 = A project plan - showing all allocated resources against multiple deliverables.
  2. Sheet 2 = A Vacation Planner - showing all team members involved in the project and the

Hi everyone,

I've searched through the community but couldn't find the right solution.

I need to feed specific sales metrics into a dashboard but want it to update, according to the Today column. I receive the previous months information on the 15th of each month, so the formula would need to cover

Hello All, 

I am trying to automate the blue ball based on complete and the red, yellow and green based on date. I have come up with the following formula but I am getting an UNPARSE any help would be great.

=If(Status1 =Complete, "Blue", IF(OR(ISBLANK([End Date]1), [End Date]1 >= Today(-5)), "Red",