API & Developers

Archives for November 2018

Discussion List

• Smartsheet API Request Limit
    In API & Developers
    Hi there,   I'm hoping you guys can help me understand a problem I'm having, and maybe help me figure out a solution to it!   I'm using Zapier to input some data in to a smartsheet. The problem I'm having is that every so often it will…
    22 1
    22 views 1 comment Most recent by Zack S API & Developers
  • View Pictures on Mobile App
    In API & Developers
    I love the ease of uploading photos to my SmartSheets. Viewing these photos is perfect from my laptop, it opens another tab and I can zoom or download the image. I'm looking for similar features in the Mobile App. I run Android.  I cannot …
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by Chris.Opland API & Developers
  • C# API Media type not supported - Error 1124
    In API & Developers
    Hi Guys, Trying API for first time. I am able to do GET sheet details successfully. But when i post to create new row/column i am getting the following error "Invalid Content-Type header. Media type not supported" for the below…
    165 views 2 comments Most recent by IanN API & Developers
  • Processing Limitations: List of formulas in order by relative processing power required?
    In API & Developers
    Hey Community! One of my first requests. I dug around and so far haven't found anything, but my apologies in advance if this has been addressed elsewhere. My company has been bouncing off sheet limitations for a bit now, yet none of our …
    62 2
    62 views 2 comments Most recent by Elisabeth_Wharton API & Developers
  • Revert to older version
    In API & Developers
    Can I revert to an older version of a sheet from last night?  In the history I don't see where someone sorted the rows, so I'm not sure what happened?  I thought there was a way to revert to a certain time of day?  I don't know anything ab…
    1071 11
    1.1K views 11 comments Most recent by chal API & Developers
  • Smartsheet connection with Alteryx workflow
    In API & Developers
    Hi,   Someone facing an issue to connect data from Smartsheet into workflow in Alteryx? I have an Alteryx with data connected from Smartsheet that always worked well, but last friday the alteryx wont able to connect with Smartsheet, the…
    95 views 1 comment Most recent by Michael Weiland API & Developers
  • Project Settings API
    In API & Developers
    Does anyone see how to set the project date range in the project settings through the API?   I need to create a trigger that changes the dates that respond to  the predecessors from one set of dates to another set of dates.
    32 views 1 comment Most recent by JeremiahHorstick API & Developers
  • Add row with multiple values in cell using c# sdk
    In API & Developers
    One of columns has 'Contact List' type with checked 'Allow multiple contacts per cell' see example. I tried to add row using smartsheet-csharp-sdk(v2.3). Cell object: new Cell {     ColumnId = 111111,   &am…
    462 3
    462 views 3 comments Most recent by dAVE Inden API & Developers
  • Dashboard Widget
    In API & Developers
    Hi, Is it possible to create a dashboard widget that contains an <iframe> with contents from another external site? // Leif
    14 4
    14 views 4 comments Most recent by Pejl API & Developers
  • ODBC Connections and Outside Apps
    In API & Developers
    Hi all,  Hoping i can find some recommendations that can assist with an app development.  I am creating a simple VS2010 Visual Basic app and report that will create purchase orders using smartsheet as the database back end.   I have unloc…
    42 2
    42 views 2 comments Most recent by Aviva API & Developers