API & Developers

Archives for January 2019

Discussion List

• Smartsheet API Delete Row Function Error
    In API & Developers
    Hi,  When I run a code to delete multiple columns in a sheet >500. It run successfully once, the second try  gave an error :  Response: { status: 414 Request-URI Too Large content: { << text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 content type…
    323 4
    323 views 4 comments Most recent by DanS API & Developers
  • how to receive excel file notification for the newest update in smartsheet ?
    In API & Developers
    Hello, for the current smartsheet, for each new/update records in smartsheet: we receive an email notification for these updates. that is great.., however, in stead of receiving an email with all the new/update records on that email. are …
    61 8
    61 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Form Search and Auto-populate values
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I have the following project I would like to achieve in Smartsheet if possible. I have a master data sheet with information hard coded. The sheet has a key reference number associated with each assigned task. When a user wants to a…
    115 1
    115 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Living Graphing Solutions to Embed in Smartsheet Dasboard
    In API & Developers
    Hello I am looking for advice on the best tool to extract data from Smartsheet to a third party graphing service and then embed the 3rd party graph in a smart sheets dashboard. The two options I can think of are the  !. Live Data Connect…
    adb Profile Photo adb
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Clone sheet and reports between accounts
    In API & Developers
    Hi there,   I'd like to take a sheet and some reports that operate on that sheet, and clone them over to a new account programatically. I'm able to share the items, copy them, and then un-share them programatically, but the reports then…
    82 3
    82 views 3 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams API & Developers
  • Delete and Lock row
    In API & Developers
    Dear All I would like to know. Is it possible, if I want my team can edit the row but they can't delete it?
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by Brad Jones API & Developers
  • Live data in smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    Trying to pull data out of our ERP (epicor) probably .csv format and keep it continuously updated to avoid manual data entry as much as possible. any ideas about how to do this? i am trying to use the data uploader but keep getting this er…
    105 4
    105 views 4 comments Most recent by Timspirit Admin API & Developers
  • Post api call to import into smartsheets. 502 error
    In API & Developers
    Hi -  I have an Excel sheet of data that I' m using to convert into json and then import into smartsheet. It is authenticated and runs fine till it has to actually import the data. It errors out at uploading the data with 502 connection w…
    111 1
    111 views 1 comment Most recent by dAVE Inden API & Developers
  • UI "Enhancements"
    In API & Developers
    I know I'm not alone in my dislike for the new "hamburger menu" feature.  It has resulted in quite a bit of retraining at our facility, across all 3 shifts, sucking time from my already packed day.  The additional clicks necessar…
    51 13
    51 views 13 comments Most recent by Susan Peck API & Developers